Selling Organic Baby Products on Shareasale?
    Hello, can any one suggest how wise it is to select shareasale for selling organic products? do i find affiliates good at the organic industry...suggest me plz...

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by aceofadsense
    Hello, can any one suggest how wise it is to select shareasale for selling organic products? do i find affiliates good at the organic industry...suggest me plz...
    One suggestion I have is to consider the name you're using in here to try to attract affiliates - if you've got adsense all over your site, no respectable affiliate will work with you. If not, then pardon my assumption that your user name reflects your passion for adsense. :-)

And yes, SAS is ideal for organic products.
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

No, i dont have adsense on my webpages......i would like to know where i can get reputed affiliates without joining the affiliate networks, so that i can pay high commission. I am looking out for various options.....affiliate networks, affiliate softwares........suggest me which would suit a starter like me.....thank You.

Affiliate Manager Alan Hamilton's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by aceofadsense
    Hello, can any one suggest how wise it is to select shareasale for selling organic products?
    Organically speaking, they top the list. Rumor has it (and don't quote me) that Brian and staff have gone totally green. From what's been whispered through the grapevine, SaS powers their offices and internet connectivity with wind mill generated electricity. Solar panels placed strategically on the building roof also provide for their heat and hot water needs. Lighting is achieved through the use of hurricane lanterns (placed on each employees desk) that use recycled odorless / organic lemon oil.

The apple fritters and jelly filled glazed pasteries delivered to the office each morning are made only with organic apples, raspberries and other fruits, loads of organic grease, organic sugar, and yes, even organic cholesterol and fat!!

So I'd say if you are thinking "green" you are thinking SaS!!!
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

Lots of helpful information (besides Alan's hot tips) at http://forum.abestweb.com/forumdisplay.php?f=157

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread