Affiliate Summit Guy Shawn Collins's Avatar
    Why are you going to Affiliate Summit?
    We are working on optimizing Affiliate Summit to best serve the attendees.

Please take a moment and share why you're going to Affiliate Summit - what do you hope to get out of it?

Also, if you're not going, we'd love to know why, too.

http://www.affiliatesummit.com/2009/...iliate-summit/
    Affiliate Summit - Las Vegas on January 10-12, 2016

We have been to the last four Affiliate Summits in a row but, unfortunately, we're not going to this one .

To answer your WHY question: We always stay at the conference hotel for 5 nights (had two rooms in Boston last summer). I have been spoiled with large hotel rooms for a hundred bucks less per night than at this NY hotel.

So, we'll wait for AffSum West and have enough $$ left over to stay a couple extra days.
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

You can stay in NY (or across the Hudson in NJ) for considerably less if you're willing to give up the convenience of staying at the convention hotel. For the $100-$200 per night price difference, that's something I'm certainly willing to do.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Affiliate Manager FriendlyPlanetTravel's Avatar
    Reasons for attending:
    1. Have meet table to introduce program to affiliates and let them 1 on 1 with the bosses.
    2. I will be staying for balance of Summit to learn and meet people (also get a corn beef sandwish from Carnegie - any takers?)

Expectations:
    I expect it to be very successful so I can go to Vegas in January.

I want to go there...
    1. To win Affiliate Triathlon and booth for vegas Aff Summit
    2. Be a speaker at Vegas, and talk about SEO and using Wordpress as your affiliate website platform.

Affiliate Manager
    As a new affiliate manager, I'm hoping to network and meet some new affiliates. We wont have a booth this time around, more of a "trial run" Plus, our office is right around the corner in Midtown NY If anyone needs any good bar recomendations let me know.

Certified Affiliate Manager sunshiner's Avatar
    Not only did attending Summit for the first time give me a lot of answers, but it also gave me a lot of questions. I've been to four of them so far and each time I learn a little more, meet a few more people, and get a lot of ideas to bring back to work with me.

Its also a great way to pump you up about the affiliate industry. When you sit in front of a computer all day, your job can get a little lack luster, but the Summits give you that boost you need again to do your job better.

And, of course, I go to see you Shawn.

Affiliate Manager PetsWarehouse.com's Avatar
    I want to see the people again I met at Boston.

Visit Brian at SAS, the guys at Buy.at and of course Hiako
    Bob Pets Warehouse
    Worlds Largest Pet Supply DataBase
    Join our Share-A-Sale Program [since 2003] Twitter

Affiliate Manager
    How much value is there attending as a Merchant even if you are not sponsoring a booth? My company isn't quite ready to invest at that level so I would be attending to network for the most part. Any opinions would be greatly appreciated!

ABW Ambassador Stephanie Lichtenstein's Avatar
    There is a lot of value in attending. You do not have to have a booth to get something out of it. For the past few conferences we have had a booth but in the beginning we did not and each time I meet great contacts regardless. I say you should definitely attend just make sure to go to each event and network as much as you can.
    @MicroSteph | Stephanie Lichtenstein
    President of Micro Media Marketing
    Outsourced Social Media Management
    Get Connected: LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook | AIM: AffiliateLady | Skype: StephanieLichtenstein

Affiliate Manager
    Thanks Steph, thats encouraging to hear. I will be there with my best foot forward. See you all there.

My aim - form fruitful business relationships & gain latest affiliate industry knowledge.. I guess this could sum up for most of the attendees ..

13. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread