(Remember the distance or colour does not matter but
    our good heart and sincerity matters allot in life
    ).here is my email address(ritadagb@rocketmail.com) i
    will be waiting to hear from you i wish you all the
    best for your day.Always stay blessed from my deepest
    heart.
    Yours respectfully,
    Miss Rita Dagba.

So is AzoogleAds now pimping with the African email scam? Rocketmail points to Yahoo so must be their spam server.
    Last edited by Haiko de Poel, Jr.; April 29th, 2009 at 01:52 PM. Reason: removed link to azoogle

Never believe anything that spammers say. This might actually be a "revenge spam" intended to damage the companies mentioned.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_job

Outsourced Program Manager Jorge - SHOPiMAR's Avatar
    Spam! I get similar ones each day. Carefull what you open though and with attachments, etc

Got this one this morning to my personal email:

====
    good day!

I am interested and I want to talk with you. I am educated girl, a harmonious body; mine tall is 5 ' 6 ', My weight is 119 pounds, I have a blonde hair. I cheerful, with good sense of humor. But it is not so convenient to me to write to you on this email. Please write to me only to my personal e-mail: annnaa81 @rambler.ru and I necessarily shall answer you and I shall send my pictures. I shall wait your letter soon. look forward to hear from you soon, have a wonderful day !!!Anna
    ======

Affiliate Manager Matt McWilliams's Avatar
    HAHA The thread subject is great Chuck. It sure made me wonder what was behind the curtain

My guess is azoogle has nothing to do with it, that it is a Joe Job at worst or something else like that perhaps.

Don't ya just love spammers?
    Matt McWilliams
    Call Me At: (317) 825-8826 | Follow Me On Twitter: @MattMcWilliams2 | Connect With Me On LinkedIn

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    Jorge, I get the booty call spams all the time and have even had some IM's start a conversation to become friends. Since my Yahoo IM is public I get a daily ping with an adult link that says its not spam. Have to say I enjoy blocking those.

The reason I posted was it was the first time that I saw a marketing link included and thought they had reach a new low. Mark may be right that it could be an attempt to harm Azoogle. Just thought it was funny.

What's next?

Hello Dear,

How are you today i hope that everything is OK. I am Super Affiliate a young girl from Africa with you as is my great pleasure to reach you for communication, I saw your profile today at (abestweb.com) and got your contact email while making some research for reliable foreigner on the Internet, please i wish you will have the desire us to know each other better and see what happens in near future. I will be very happy if you would click my affiliate links and set my cookies, then I we give you my pictures and details about me!

(Remember the distance or colour does not matter but size of my commission checks are huge). here is my email address(affiliate link omitted) i
    will be waiting to hear from you i wish you all the best for your day. Always stay blessed from my deepest heart.

Yours respectfully,

Miss Super Affiliate

Btw, congratulations Matt on the new job!

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Hamrick
    Rocketmail points to Yahoo so must be their spam server.
    RocketMail was purchased by Yahoo! in '97. Not too many @yahoo.com handles left that are fashionable enough to meet the discerning standards of spammers. That scrutiny may be better utilized in their selection of online translation services...

please i wish you
    will have the desire us to know each other better and
    see what happens in near future.
    consider my desire pleased.

If you haven't heard it already, this american life did a great piece about some guys who scam internet scammers. great stuff

More Cheesier Than Ever Cheesehead's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorge - JRami
    I have a blonde hair. I cheerful, with good sense of humor. But it is not so convenient to me to write to you on this email. Please write to me only to my personal e-mail: annnaa81 @rambler.ru and I necessarily shall answer you and I shall send my pictures. I shall wait your letter soon. look forward to hear from you soon, have a wonderful day !!!Anna
    ======
    One measly hair!
    Even I can do better than that!
    This World is Not My Home
    We're gonna go inside, we're gonna go outside, inside and outside. . . And then we're gonna go go go and we're not gonna stop til we get across that goalline! Quotes from the movie Rudy, 1993

Affiliate Manager Alan Hamilton's Avatar
    Chuck,

Maybe you should consider leaving the Ethiopian dating site and look into e-Harmony or Matchdotcom!! Much closer to home and they even offer a free compatibility survey (a $49.95 value!!!) woot! tweet
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    Geez Alan, guess I was suckered in because I didn't know that azoogleads.com was a Ethiopian dating site?

Affiliate Manager Alan Hamilton's Avatar
    Geez Alan, guess I was suckered in because I didn't know that azoogleads.com was a Ethiopian dating site?
    Chuckle, chuckle (no pun intended - oh, that's bunk, it was all pun intended!) The Ethiopian dating sites are very deceptive and hard to spot, so I'm not surprised you got roped into their web of deception.
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

I got a great one this morning telling me that there was an account with my name that had a tremendously large sum of money in it.

I only needed to supply my NAME, email and other info.

Didn't they already have my name? lol
    Danay @ LunaSolMedia.com
    Global Perfomance Marketing. Global Niche Markets = Opportunity!
    HispanicYa!|MallFreebies

I dwell in possibility. ~Emily Dickinson

12. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread