TEK Stores Exclusive with SaS
    Hi Everyone,

We had recently been contacted by CJ and LinkShare, but at the end TEK Stores decided to be exclusive with SaS. Does anyone think otherwise?

Sincerely,

TEK Stores
    Affiliate Manager
    Tony Cheng

Good Choice.
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

It takes some time for any program to gather steam, it's not overnight success anywhere. When your program is still being tweaked and adjusted both from your end and from the affiliates' end, it takes a while to get to the point where you can evaluate success or the lack of it. I wouldn't dream of confusing the situation any more until you get to where you can evaluate what you have now. Most of the same affiliates that can/will promote you in those other networks can/will promote you where you are. All you're missing out on is the "super affiliates" that charge you for your own traffic; if you make the change before you know what you have now, you might miss out on the actual difference.

I have looked at your program and am waiting for it to settle in better myself, going only by what I've read here of course. I would suggest that you read around the forums more so that you are familiar with the pluses and minuses of the various networks and the value of the SAS Exclusive status. It's easy to lose your bearings before you have an established situation.

TEK Stores
    Thank you for taking the time to write the comments. We were deciding whether the big players is necessary for the success of our program; but at the end, we believed that it is our dedicated affiliate management that should make the difference.

Sincerely,

TEK Stores
    Tony Cheng

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    Tony, following up from comments I made in another of your threads, you will be more attractive to and of more interest to more affiliates if instead of paying to join more networks, you raise your commission structure. Pay that money to affiliates, not to networks.
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

Thank you for that comment, we had increased our commission structure almost to maximum. Is there another way such as two-tier or other methods that you would recommend?

Sincerely,

TEK Stores
    Tony Cheng

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tekstores
    Thank you for that comment, we had increased our commission structure almost to maximum. Is there another way such as two-tier or other methods that you would recommend?

Sincerely,

TEK Stores
    Tony Cheng
    Few affiliates are interested in two-tier systems.

Bonuses are always good, though - reward for good performance.

If you raised you commission levels from what they were when you posted your original announcement, you should post that in the same thread.
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread