Grandma broke her coccyx! Uncle Rico's Avatar
    So Long Staples
    Dear xxxxx,

We recently conducted an evaluation of publishers in the Staples Affiliate Program. Due to changes in program initiatives and budget, the performance incentive program will undergo a restructure. Your site had been terminated from the program as a result.

We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused and urge you to keep in contact periodically as our initiatives are subject to change in the future.

Best,
    Staples Affiliate Team

Don't feel bad Seymour ....me too.
    Sure they could care less lol but pssssst I tell them what for lol If a merchant does that to me, no way in ____ I'll ever buy anything from them again. So, do the same

Maybe they don't want affiliates who actually mention their products or name on webpages?

Their affiliates like onecause, ebates, and we-care,
    Interesting to see if those get dropped ..., kinda doubt it though.

I got an e-mail from them today stating that they were dropping me down to 1% commission on all items. Which is hilarious because they actually think that's going to make me promote them anymore.

I got the 1% email from them as well. Bah. At least it's better than the .25% from Best Buy on laptops.

- Scott
    Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all transgressions.

If affiliates accept peanuts, that's all they are going to get. And if I was a competitor of staples, I would think (wow, we could save a lot of money if we start paying peanuts too!)

.25%???

wow that is lame...

After reading this yesterday I was wondering when I'd get an email. I got one today... but it just was new terms:
    Tape, clips, rubber bands, calendars, planners, pen refills, binders, staplers, punches, trimmers – 5%

Mail & ship supplies, batteries, surge protectors, lighting, paper, file folders, pens, writing and correction, boards & easels, labels & label makers, computer bags and cases, cables, digital media, rolodex, drafting & school supplies, envelopes, stamps, forms - 4%

Ink and Toner, shredders, business books, safes, telephones & communication, medical supplies, bookcases, pc components & MP3, desks, mice, keyboards, GPS accessories, retail supplies, calculators, snacks, janitorial & cleaning supplies – 3%

Storage/media cabinets, armoires, monitors, digital projectors, file/storage cabinets, tables, carts, stands, iPod accessories, office décor, chairs, shelving – 2%

GPS, GPS Accessories, hardware, software, cameras, scanners, digital frames, software, drives, memory – 1%
    I don't think I've ever had a sale with them and they keep me around for some reason. The Entertainment Book program on the other hand is another issue... got a threatening email through CJ from them last week
    Someday starts today
    Military Discounts

Outsourced Program Manager GregJr-CMC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SeymourButts
    Dear xxxxx,

Your site had been terminated from the program as a result.

We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused and urge you to keep in contact periodically as our initiatives are subject to change in the future.
    This is great way to treat affiliates . Make sure to "keep in touch"
    [b]Greg Rice Jr.[/b]
    Affiliate Program Management
    [url="http://www.gocmc.com/"]www.gocmc.com[/url]
    info(@)gocmc.com | 330-259-1223 | AIM/Yahoo:[font=Verdana]GregJrCMC[/font] | MSN: [font=Verdana][email="GregJrCMC@live.com"]GregJrCMC@live.com[/email][/font] | ICQ: [font=Verdana]416241443[/font] |

Join us! - [url="http://www.gocmc.com/freelance-work-exchange-affiliate-program.php"]GoFreelance[/url] | [url="http://www.gocmc.com/magsforless_surplusmags.php"]SurplusMags / MagsForLess[/url] | [url="http://www.gocmc.com/print-country-affiliate-program.php"]PrintCountry[/url] | [url="http://www.gocmc.com/nannies4hire-affiliate-program.php"]Nannies4hire / Babysitters4hire[/url] | [size=2][url="http://www.gocmc.com/discount-candle-cheese-supply-affiliate-program.php"]DiscountCandleShop/CheeseSupply[/url][/size][size=1][size=2] [/size][/size]

I was recently deactivated/declined as well and asked why.

Thank you for your inquiry. Unfortunately, we are currently not accepting new publishers into the program. As soon as we are able to accept new publishers to Staples we will re-evaluate your application.
    I replied that I've been an affiliate for over a decade dating back to the BeFree days.

I do apologize, but at this current time Staples is not letting any additional publishers into the program.

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread