Outsourced Program Manager Affiliate Eagle's Avatar
    Direct Screening Newsletter Update!
    Hello Team,

I just sent out the latest Newsletter for Direct Screening, however if yoiu havent recieved it, here's a sample of what we covered:

Important Bonus Update!

DirectScreening.com is now offering active affiliates a $10.00 Cash Bonus for their first sale of $30.00 or more! This offer will run through May and end May 31, 2009 so don’t wait, get active today and collect your $10.00 Activation Bonus!

New to Affiliate Marketing?Great News! We have just updated our Andy Rodriguez Blog and our team will be developing Blog Series for New Affiliates. In these series, you’ll find information about do’s and don’ts, marketing strategies, and information critical to becoming a high commission affiliate. Visit our first post today by clicking here and feel free to give us your feedback and remember, we can only succeed, when you succeed!

We need your FEEDBACK!

We care about our affiliate partners and we want to make sure that we are doing everything possible to make your traffic conversions quick and easy; therefore we would like to hear directly from you. I would like to ask that you contact us and give us your thoughts or concerns regarding our site and anything that we can do better to assist you convert better. Please visit our Home Page NOW and give us just a few minutes of your time, we would love to hear from you!

Unique Content and Creatives

Do you have a site or sites that perfectly fit in with our product but you’re in need of unique content or creatives to help you better market our product? Don’t wait, contact us today at (305) 412-3512 or email me at emilio@andyrodriguez.com and we will provide your with the content or creatives you need. We will develop high converting, compelling content that will ensure success on our program. Remember, we want to make sure we are supporting you and ensuring you positive conversions, contact us today and don’t waste another moment.

If you havent signed up for our program and want to earn $5.00 Cash Activation Bonus and $20.00 on your first sale, click here: http://www.shareasale.com/shareasale...rchantID=19863
    Emilio Yepez
    Affiliate Program Manager
    www.lighthouseinternetmedia.com
    PH: 305 389 8955
    AIM: affiliateagle
    Email: emilio@lighthouseinternetmedia.com
    Follow Me On My Twitter

Programs Managed - Join Now! | Navarro.com|| OneWayFurniture | OnlyKidsHangers | EverythingHangers.com | RejuvByCaci.com |

http and a telephoto
    New to Affiliate Marketing?Great News! We have just updated our Andy Rodriguez Blog and our team will be developing Blog Series for New Affiliates. In these series, you’ll find information about do’s and don’ts, marketing strategies, and information critical to becoming a high commission affiliate. Visit our first post today by clicking here and feel free to give us your feedback and remember, we can only succeed, when you succeed!
    Link?
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

Emilio Yepez
    Follow Me On My Twitter

Programs Managed - Join Now! | Navarro.com|| OneWayFurniture | OnlyKidsHangers | EverythingHangers.com | RejuvByCaci.com |

http and a telephoto
    Nice post! I had no clue I was quoted on the page But... who is *Mrs.* Loxly, lol.
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

Hey Loxly, I thought the thread you created is key for any new affiliate, if I do it in the future I will give you a heads up, good stuff!
    Emilio Yepez
    Follow Me On My Twitter

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread