ABW Ambassador
    XY7 Hello Super Affiliate
    I just received an email from XY7 buttering me up and trying to get me to join their network. Hey, I'm flatered that someone other than my wife has finally recognised my SA status but who are these people? I have never heard of this network but after a quick search here it looks like they are bad news. Anyone have any advice? Should I even waste my time looking at them further?

Quote from email: "You are one of the best online marketers in the world, which is why I am reaching out to you with our TOP performing offers here at XY7.com! You have been chosen to sign up for the following offers, please let us know if you have any questions by emailing me at..."

No Longer Banned!
    Wink
    Quote Originally Posted by CanadianDave
    I just received an email from XY7 buttering me up and trying to get me to join their network. Hey, I'm flatered that someone other than my wife has finally recognised my SA status but who are these people? I have never heard of this network but after a quick search here it looks like they are bad news. Anyone have any advice? Should I even waste my time looking at them further?

Quote from email: "You are one of the best online marketers in the world, which is why I am reaching out to you with our TOP performing offers here at XY7.com! You have been chosen to sign up for the following offers, please let us know if you have any questions by emailing me at..."
    Nope. Never heard of them Dave.

PM Donuts. He'll tell you.

Hope this helps !

Steve
    DreamLinux.net | Registered Linux User 453976 | PM me to view our sites. It's a Google thing.

xy7 is a network that mainly deals with cpa. they have affiliates that produce 93% of spam that you get in your email promoting acai berry, blockbuster, netflix, and you know. when i first started i applied got instant approved and took a look around and thought wow this is the emails i get all the time, arghhhhhhhhhh. but they do pay, i have a few friends who work only w/them. so it just depends are you a cpa type of person?
    oh congrats on being a super affiliate, I one day hope to join you!

Wait they did not instant approve they called me up and then approved me wow I think in my old age i am losing my mind......it was adjal that instant approved me
    Last edited by snappy; May 1st, 2009 at 08:19 AM. Reason: Forgot to say congrats!

I had some of these the other day. Not sure where they got my email address, possibly from my WHOIS details on my domains. Looked like a load of crap, to be honest.
    Innovative advertising with Slimeware Corporation and Telephore. Mail-order fuel with Petrol Direct.

I guess I am not a Super Affiliate but at least I now know one

I say would stay as far away from them as possible.............

ABW Ambassador
    http://e107help.com/Public_Release/T...net/83232.html

XY7 Affiliate Rewards Winners for 2005
    First Place: 2006 Porsche Boxster S
    OptinRealBig, LLC

Quote Originally Posted by Merchant Consultant Team
    http://e107help.com/Public_Release/T...net/83232.html

XY7 Affiliate Rewards Winners for 2005
    First Place: 2006 Porsche Boxster S
    OptinRealBig, LLC
    Cha-ching. OptOutRealQuick, say no more.
    Innovative advertising with Slimeware Corporation and Telephore. Mail-order fuel with Petrol Direct.

ABW Ambassador
    Thanks everyone! I will give them a pass... It is nice to get a second, third and fourth opinion when your spider senses start tingling.

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread