So this morning I had the task of updating all my to CJ from link share in mysql, its a fairly simple update statement (backup you table/database before hand, and double check the linkshare/cj paths, that is what I've used from the datafeeds):
Code:
update URLTABLE 
set URLFIELD = replace(URLFIELD, 
'http:\/\/click.linksynergy.com\/fs-bin\/statform?id=LINKSHAREID&offerid=52439&bnid=889&subid=0&OSSKU=', 
'http:\/\/www.************\/click-COMMISSIONJUNCTIONJID-10661583?URL=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.overstock.com%2F%3Ffp%3Df%26PAGE%3DPRODUCT%26OSSKU%3D')
** the *** text should be jdoqocy DOT com, looks like the forum blocks that, but this is not a working affiliate link... also note that all slashes / need to be escaped with a \ before the / = \/ (this replace may only work if you are using product/datafeed links.

Well doing it I realized/remembered that a majority of my 100,000's of links are using my self run url shorting/jump script based on http://lilurl.sourceforge.net/. That was quite a happy relization, now rather than having to update links in 20 plus deal post tables I only needed to udate it in the one lilurl table! Another reason why using your own url shorting/jump script with its own database is good....