Set Up Fee N Renewal Charges for Linkshare
    Can any one tell me the prevailing set up fee, renewal charges n other variable costs for Linkshare....

Thank You.

I dont think there are any fees for having a linkshare account. Only if you opt to get special services like data feeds.

I assume that you're asking about a merchant account with LinkShare, not an affiliate account (which is free).

My understanding is that LinkShare charges more than any other network for setup, but may be cheaper for ongoing sales activity, for larger merchants. In an article that I posted a couple of years ago, I combined data from several sources to estimate that startup costs would probably fall between $5,000 and $10,000 at LinkShare (possibly more if integration services were required). In past years, I know that LinkShare has been very flexible at times about its fees and setup costs (especially at the end of a quarter), but I don't have any recent information.

thx a lot for the reply welch...well it seems to very costly for my merchant join the large networks......i think i should endorse amazon for him.....wat do u say......my merchant is into organic products for babies basically.....or do u suggest me to go for affiliate softwares?

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread