Coupon submitter looking for work,please read!
    Please,if I am posting this message in the wrong section,please correct it.I am a disabled mom trying so hard to help my family so I have been helping out a coupon site.I submit coupon codes and make a very very small %.I have noticed that a lot of codes that I submit has been put under the companies name which means I wont earn anything if someone use my code.I have contributed so many codes and it just shocks me to know that the company is stealing codes from me.Can someone please tell me what company will pay me to submit coupon codes or deals? I can not tell the company name I work for.

couponchaser

It's my understanding that most of the big players (retailmenot, etc) rely on free coupon submissions from their user-base. I'm not familiar with any pay-per-coupon sites but that doesn't mean they don't exist. It's an interesting business model for sure.

http and a telephoto
    Start doing some reading here about creating your own website. When you work for someone else of course they "own" your content. You might want to check at elance or craigslist and post a message that you are willing to post to message boards and such, there are people that pay others to do that.
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

Welcome to ABW couponchaser! I'm like affnnja in that I don't really understand from your post how you are making money from "submitting coupon codes". Code you give a little more detail?

Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

http and a telephoto
    for sure but I'm sure most of you do know that if you post an ad on craigslist or similar sites you can hire people to post content to message boards, submit coupon codes or other mundane content that you don't have time or don't want to gather for yourself. You don't think brand new message boards get huge overnight just by chance do you?
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

Correct,companies will try to rely on free submitted codes,but if they pay users to submit coupons the more codes will pour in and the more money they will make.I thought it was too good to be true,but I have gotten paid.I will not continue to get jerked.My friends are going through the same thing with the company and we are searching hard for better pay and we don't know where to find honest companies who will not do this,it's not fair.

Grandma broke her coccyx! Uncle Rico's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by couponchaser
    Correct,companies will try to rely on free submitted codes,but if they pay users to submit coupons the more codes will pour in and the more money they will make.I thought it was too good to be true,but I have gotten paid.I will not continue to get jerked.My friends are going through the same thing with the company and we are searching hard for better pay and we don't know where to find honest companies who will not do this,it's not fair.
    Just wondering where you get these codes from?

Probably from other coupon sites and by just making some of them up.

Vietnam Veteran 1966-1970 USASA
    ABW Forum Rules - Advertise At ABW

ABW Ambassador
    Seems like a terrible way to earn money. Learn how to build a website and get into affiliate marketing. So much better, you will be in control

No,I do not make up codes up,I wouldn't risk my job! Most of the codes come to my email address because I have subscribed to a lot of stores and there are lots of ways to search for coupons such as XXXX.com etc....just like every other site may search or hire people to search for codes.
    Last edited by Haiko de Poel, Jr.; May 6th, 2009 at 02:41 PM. Reason: popcorn's ready!

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by couponchaser
    No,I do not make up codes up,I wouldn't risk my job! Most of the codes come to my email address because I have subscribed to a lot of stores and there are lots of ways to search for coupons such as searchalldeals.com etc....just like every other site may search or hire people to search for codes.

Either learn some new skills, or sign up with a site like elance.com and provide a service for your existing skills.

Or if you can, learn how to build a website and start affiliate marketing.

Submitting coupon codes can't earn much money. You should be able to get more for your time and efforts.

Thanks for the positive messages ! My friends always say I earn enough to pay their rent.Shucks! I have to stay up almost all night to search for big discount codes plus I am doing other things for a couple of other companies,so I am quite busy at times,but I have no complaints with the other two programs.I will try other options soon.
    Have a nice day!

Merchant & ABW Ambassador
    What puzzles me is. How does one know that the coupon you posted generated the sale.

i.e. If that coupon site have 2 existing coupons for www.lostgolfballs.com
    Then you come in and provide 3 more coupons to make it 5.

How does one know what coupon generated the sale unless the merchant is willing to pass the info to that coupon website, which is very rare.

All the best!

Any codes I submit has some kind of tracking link to show that the coupon code came from my username.There are other companies that I signed up with that works,but I see that you can not post leads here.

Intriguing ...

ABW Ambassador
    seems like a scam

Well I explained it the best way I could and that's that,but I have proof of my payments.Anyhow have a blessed day everyone and stay positive!

Payment Completed Details $1,399.01 USD -paypal fee $40.87 USD $1,358.14 USD

Payment Completed Details $654.91 USD -paypal fee $19.29 USD $635.62 USD

Quote Originally Posted by Julian
    seems like a scam
    + 1, goes from I need work to I make more money than my friends...

Half a Bubble Off Plumb RemodelingGuy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Julian
    Seems like a terrible way to earn money.
    No bad ways of earning money from home.

Just stinks to get hosed for doing your job !!!!!!

I typed in " make money with coupon codes " to Google and came up with some pretty interesting results.

There are other ways to make cash from your home computer.

As a matter of fact, I typed in " make cash from your home computer " and had some good results.

Hope you find what you are looking for.

Jimmy McDonald - Your Local Hard Working RemodelingGuy ( & SprinklerGuy - & GarageGuy )
    StartRemodeling.com .... MySprinklerGuy.com .... MyGarageGuy.com ....
    We're Bettering YOUR Life by Improving Where YOU Live It ...
    Do What You LOVE & LOVE What You Do! ....

21. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread