What are your expieriences with Cleafs.com
    Hello every body,

I am new to this forum and also to the world of affiliation. I am developing my second website (wordpress.org based) at the moment and not sure about what should I do with my afiiliate network.

I am working currently with cleafs.com (a Netherland based company) and promoting another website (worldticketshop.com also Netherlands based) through cleafs.com and having some links or clicks tracking problem now.

As the tracking of my links stopped working ( I can check the clicks visitors made in my control panel of cleafs.com because they are redirected through the cleafs.com --- e.g. worldticketshop.cleafs.com/my ID ).

The clicks counting stops working if I use a plugin called gocodes (it uses a 301 redirect i.e. as of my knowledge till today should be a .htaccess permanent redirect). There is a method (as Cleafs.com says) to find if the visitor came from a redirected url i.e. --> If I send the visitor to worldticketshop.com the visitors browser will show worldticketshop.com?network=cleafs.

Now after using this plugin the redirection itself looks like working properly as I can see after clicking on my affiliate links the above code at the end of the url ?network=cleafs, BUT in my control panel of cleafs.com I don't see any click counted!!!! Why, I don't understand. Because if I am using the same URL for normal redirection without link masking, It works perfect.

Thats why I searched for cleafs.com expieriences in Internet and as well on abestweb.com forum in Google using site:abestweb.com command. But I think, I am the first person here who is writing any thing about cleafs.com network. So please help me people, if any one used that cleafs network before and if they are good or frauds, any help will be appriciated.

PS. Another thing : I made myself two successful sales through the combination of same sites cleafs.com and worldticketshop.com on one older site of me 5 months before. But I read some VERY CRITICAL points (for worldticketshop.com of the customers who bought tickets) now in internet as I was searching for the faith value of these two websites. Thats why I am very sceptic now, if I should promote also in the future these sites.

Thanks for your expiriences with the tickets networks.

twikker

Hi.

I am back again, to answer my question once posted my self. And my answer is ---> No to CLEAFS.COM

They pay money if you make sales, but it is almost rediculous to see the conversion rates. It was very very bad on my highly targetted website for very good keywords which should convert. But there were very very less conversions!! 3,700 CTR with 7 sales!!!!!!!

It is way way less than 0,1% which I was not able to beleive. Now since more than last one month I am promoting some other Ticket company through some other affiliate network. They give less commission than Cleafs.com. BUT the conversion rate is atleast more than 1.5%.

I don't know for how much money I got cheated by these frauds cleafs.com

Wish you all good luck who promotes cleafs.com and as a suggession GET RID OF CLEAFS and WORLDTICKETSHOP as soon as possible.

twikker

Quote Originally Posted by twikker View Post
    Hi.

I am back again, to answer my question once posted my self. And my answer is ---> No to CLEAFS.COM

They pay money if you make sales, but it is almost rediculous to see the conversion rates. It was very very bad on my highly targetted website for very good keywords which should convert. But there were very very less conversions!! 3,700 CTR with 7 sales!!!!!!!

It is way way less than 0,1% which I was not able to beleive. Now since more than last one month I am promoting some other Ticket company through some other affiliate network. They give less commission than Cleafs.com. BUT the conversion rate is atleast more than 1.5%.

I don't know for how much money I got cheated by these frauds cleafs.com

Wish you all good luck who promotes cleafs.com and as a suggession GET RID OF CLEAFS and WORLDTICKETSHOP as soon as possible.

twikker
    Hello Twikker, the conversion on one particular program doesn't say everything about the network offering the prohram. We work with all affiliate networks in The Netherlands and Cleafs is a trustworthy partner within this business.

This post is over a year old and many people might never have seen the negative comments if you hadn't bumped this thread. The OP hasn't posted since last May. Sometimes it is better to let sleeping dogs lie.

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread