ClixGalore?
    I am not new to affiliate marketing, but it seems as if it is a moving target. Does anyone have experience with the ClixGalore network?

I appreciate your comments. Thanks.

Dennis

15 years and counting
    One of many threads, none are positive.
    http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread.php?t=19025

ClixGalore?
    Thanks, Zeus.

I've signed with CG as a merchant to promote our premium Kona coffee. Looks like I should take it slow.

I appreciate your quick response.

Dennis

Lightbulb
    Quote Originally Posted by dennis311
    Thanks, Zeus.

I've signed with CG as a merchant to promote our premium Kona coffee. Looks like I should take it slow.

I appreciate your quick response.

Dennis
    are you in shareasale? being in there and also having a datafeed there and available to PopShops might surprise you. but try CG so you can compare, first.

ABW Ambassador
    Clixgalore was the first network I signed up with back in '02

Not good. I had to battle to get paid, took a long time. I have read some terrible reviews about CG. A rip off network full of fraud and bogus merchants

Yeah it's pretty safe to say that most affiliates won't touch CG with a ten-foot pole. The grass is greener on the other side of the fence.
    CUSTOM BANNERS by GRAPHICS CANDY ~ Banner Sets and Website Graphics ~ Professional design, reasonable rates
    DESIGNER DOG CHECKS ~ We double-dog dare ya to write one!

Thumbs down I do NOT Recommend Clixgalore for The following reasons below
    Clixgalore does help you to setup your account and have no problems answering emails regarding your account being setup.
    However, I had the following problems with them during my time as an affiliate and a vendor and have read several similar complaints as mine.

#1 Clixgalore does NOT respond to emails regarding any type of refunds.

#2 As a vendor I had a problem with receiving several false sales notifications to where the money was deducted, however, no sales occurred.

#3 Clixgalore does not require proper sales tracking for affiliates. If a merchant has more then 1 payment processor on his or her website, only one method is required to be tracked by clixgalore. Therefor the affiliates get shorted on their sales pretty badly.

#4 If you want to close your account with Clixgalore, GOOD LUCK! They will ignore your emails, keep running your account and deducting money to keep up the balance. Trying to get your balance refunded is next to impossible. Clixgalore also charges a cancellation fee in which you are not aware of until you try and cancel your account.

Overall I rate them with an F.

Here is a tip - ALWAYS run a search on a company before you decide to join whether they are free to join or not!

clixgalore
    we have had zero problems with clixgalore. whew, just lucky I guess

Thumbs down Don't use clixGalore as a merchant!
    I am a clixGalore merchant. I had been a merchant for several months, then noticed that I wasn't receiving any traffic any more and checking my account, I noticed it had a zero balance when I had paid them an initial (minimum) $75.00. The note on the account said they had applied a penalty for removing their code from the payment thankyou page.

I had NOT removed it, and it took many contacts and me providing copies of my source code to get them to agree.... and admit they only penalized me because I had not made a sale. They never actually checked if the code was in place before removing ALL the funds from my account.

I was told via email the program was activated again, but the balance still shows zero after two weeks of emailing customer support, phoning the US support number, which only EVER gets transferred to the Australian voicemail and calls are NEVER returned. I have also phoned Australia twice (from USA) and can never talk to ANY person other than the receptionist who will only transfer you to voicemail. Of course there has NEVER been a response about restoring the funds. I'm not even asking for the money to be returned, just put it back in my account.

My strong recommendation is NEVER deal with clixGalore. BAD customer support and verging on criminal.

Quote Originally Posted by dennis311
    I am not new to affiliate marketing, but it seems as if it is a moving target. Does anyone have experience with the ClixGalore network?

I appreciate your comments. Thanks.

Dennis
    Caveat emptor.
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

Affiliate Manager
    Not appealing...

12. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread