Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    coupon sites and PPC affiliates - good affiliates or bad affiliates?
    We are new merchants and recently signed up with Shareasale to operate our affiliate program. The vast majority of affiliates that have signed up with us are coupon sites. Others tell us they plan to do PPC marketing. Still others post a generic website page that doesn't even include links, and how they plan to promote our shop is a mystery.

We don't offer coupons to affiliates, though we have a promo coupon field on checkout and the only promo codes given out are on an individual basis. I feel like this is misleading to customers if they believe they are going to get a discount by visiting the coupon site first, especially if they are ready to check out and notice the promo field and run off to search for a promo code. My partner feels that any affiliate is a good affiliate because it helps advertise our website.

My partner also feels this way about PPC affiliates and others that don't have websites, but use various methods of advertising online.

I worry about this and feel that we should be selective of our affiliates and choose those that have content sites related to our product.

Are there any basic pros and cons to help us along?

Thanks

I feel like this is misleading to customers if they believe they are going to get a discount by visiting the coupon site first, especially if they are ready to check out and notice the promo field and run off to search for a promo code.
    If that's the way you feel why not just loose the "coupon field" and state that you have no coupons and coupon sites need not apply.

I can't believe that you would never have a shipping deal or a percent off that wouldn't benefit from being listed on a coupon site.

As far as PPC goes it really depends how hard you all push your own PPC. Either way what's bad about affiliates that are willing to pay for advertising your products?

If you are managing your own you still have to be willing to provide a little police action to make sure you don't have anybody busting whatever rules you set.

Note To Admin: After typing this reply and looking at where I am I'm wondering why I'm in a Affiliate Manager's Forum. I feel a glitch.

15 years and counting
    Quote Originally Posted by Ginger
    I worry about this and feel that we should be selective of our affiliates and choose those that have content sites related to our product.
    Working with content sites related to your product was the way to go 10 years ago. But, merchants like you, with a coupon box in their checkout process have changed the market.
    Why do you think an affiliate with content sites is going to work with you? Let me tell you, he's going to think twice if you have a coupon box. Why?
    When a customer sees a coupon code field in your checkout process, it’s a call to action - a call to search Google for a coupon code. The sale for the content affiliate who drove the customer to your web site is lost because you're pushing the customer out of your web site.
    No sale, no commission.
    Don't wonder why you have so many coupon affiliates, merchants with coupon boxes, are responsible for this change of business model.

My partner feels that any affiliate is a good affiliate because it helps advertise our website.
    An affiliate is not there to advertise your business. An affiliate is paid a commission for a sale not for branding. Advertising is just a side effect you get for free, and not the main reason to start an affiliate program.
    Not all affiliates are good. Some affiliates may hijack your business. Check the parasite section at ABW. Content, Coupons, PPC are just different affiliate business models, you can have good and bad affiliates in each one.

the only promo codes given out are on an individual basis
    And why are all affiliates not treated the same??

You either need to have promo codes for all affiliates to use or no promo codes at all.

You're missing a big market.

Times are bad and all customers are looking for deals. They will go to sites that sell the same products you do, but, offer them a deal instead of your site.

Same thing in a brick and mortar business.

What does J.C. Penney do year round - sales, sales, sales.

Vietnam Veteran 1966-1970 USASA
    ABW Forum Rules - Advertise At ABW

Who gets your promo codes??

How do you decide which affiliates are special enough for your promo codes - and who isn't??

Do you allow toolbar affiliates in your program??

Do you allow software affiliates in your program??

There's still a lot of questions to be answered about your program.

Visual Artist & ABW Ambassador lostdeviant's Avatar
    By having the coupon field in your checkout, you're telling people to search for coupons, so you should have coupons for affiliates to use or get rid of the coupon field in checkout. It isn't good to confuse customers.

We are new merchants and recently signed up with Shareasale to operate our affiliate program. The vast majority of affiliates that have signed up with us are coupon sites. Others tell us they plan to do PPC marketing. Still others post a generic website page that doesn't even include links, and how they plan to promote our shop is a mystery.

We don't offer coupons to affiliates, though we have a promo coupon field on checkout and the only promo codes given out are on an individual basis. I feel like this is misleading to customers if they believe they are going to get a discount by visiting the coupon site first, especially if they are ready to check out and notice the promo field and run off to search for a promo code. My partner feels that any affiliate is a good affiliate because it helps advertise our website.

My partner also feels this way about PPC affiliates and others that don't have websites, but use various methods of advertising online.

Are there any basic pros and cons to help us along?

Thanks

The feedback here is quite right -- if you have a coupon prompt on your site, then you're encouraging your customers to exit your site to search for a coupon. If they can't find a coupon, they might feel "cheated" and might never return to complete the transaction. Of course, even if there is no visible coupon/promotion-code prompt, a subset of consumers will always search for a coupon anyway.

Coupon Affiliates: If you have a coupon prompt, then coupon affiliates will help you re-capture the customers that you've sent away. That's a valuable service. Unfortunately, most affiliate technologies will simply overwrite any earlier referrer's cookie, and therefore other affiliates may not be compensated for the value they provided by referring you the customer first. You must make a series of business decisions. Keep in mind, of course, that some unethical coupon sites (who aren't your affiliates) may still create pages optimized for "YourStoreName Coupon" in order to try to divert customers to other merchants; some may even bid on that phrase via PPC. (A few unethical affiliates who are accepted into your program will also report on non-existent or expired coupons, in order to capture the affiliate commission.)

PPC Affiliates: Merchants have a very wide range of policies regarding PPC bidding by affiliates. Some seek to prohibit all PPC bidding by all affiliates, including bidding to promote the affiliate's own site. Others seek to prohibit all "direct to merchant" PPC bidding by affiliates. Others define a list of specific keywords which affiliates are prohibited from bidding on (this might be a short list that includes only your web site name, or a long list of trademarks and other keywords; a few even prohibit affiliates from bidding on competitors' trademarks). And some impose no restrictions at all, allowing PPC affiliates to bid on any keywords, including the merchant's company name or domain name.

There is an obvious overlap with coupon affiliates, if a PPC affiliate bids on the phrase "YourStoreName Coupon" or even on just the keyword "YourStoreName." But some merchants allow such bidding, because they prefer that their affiliates help them hold the top positions for that search term, instead of their competitors or their competitors' affiliates.

Coupon and PPC Affiliates can deliver substantial value. Unfortunately, they also can effectively "poach" commissions for transactions that should more fairly be credited (in whole or part) to other affiliates (or your own marketing activities).

You didn't mention two other categories of affiliates that are often "problematic" for merchants: incentive sites and toolbar affiliates (or other software affiliates). There are many "legitimate" incentive sites, and arguably there are some legitimate toolbar affiliates, but there are also many "parasitic" affiliates who use these strategies to poach commissions.

A couple of years ago, I posted a fairly lengthy discussion of "Types of Affiliates" as part of a longer discussion of how merchants should approach affiliate marketing.

Affiliate Manager FriendlyPlanetTravel's Avatar
    Ginger,

We had same thing - most affs who signed up were coupon sites - we DON'T have coupons!!! (only "coupon" is on a few tours if client books using a visa card they get an extra perk -whether they ask or not - and res people tell each client about option when booking these particular tours) Every customer pays the same price. However, we do get sales from the coupon sites, and have no problems with them or the customers.

I agree with above comments - that when a merchant asks for promo (coupon) codes at checkout cart abandonment rises. Besides I personally hate it when I think someone else can purchase the same exact product from the same merchant and pay less with a code. I usually just find another merchant to buy from.

Quote Originally Posted by FriendlyPlanetTravel
    We had same thing - most affs who signed up were coupon sites - we DON'T have coupons!!!
    I'm curious about why you would accept coupon sites into your program then. Or is this another good argument against auto approval?

-rematt
    "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant." - Richard Nixon

15 years and counting
    Ginger,
    I agree with above comments - that when a merchant asks for promo (coupon) codes at checkout cart abandonment rises. Besides I personally hate it when I think someone else can purchase the same exact product from the same merchant and pay less with a code. I usually just find another merchant to buy from.
    I've never used a grocery coupon because I hate them. Don't want to clip them, to collect them or to pick something I don't want because of the coupon.

Online, it's different. If I see a coupon box, I want to use a coupon and it drives me crazy if I can't find one (working). I don't do it to save money, but if I can't find a coupon, I feel cheated and I will not buy from that merchant.

Quote Originally Posted by rematt
    I'm curious about why you would accept coupon sites into your program then. Or is this another good argument against auto approval?

-rematt
    Why not? People go to these sites, look for travel coupons and then compare "deals". Obviously since we get sales from these sites, the other travel sites, even with their coupons, can't compare to our deals and we get the sale, customer gets best net deal and the aff makes a commission. Sounds like win-win-win to me

Why not? People go to these sites, look for travel coupons and then compare "deals". Obviously since we get sales from these sites, the other travel sites, even with their coupons, can't compare to our deals and we get the sale, customer gets best net deal and the aff makes a commission. Sounds like win-win-win to me
    Unless I sent the original visitor to your site. Then it's a win-win-program dropped. And without originating traffic...

If you don't offer coupons yet allow coupon sites to promote these non-existent coupons then you are doing a major disservice to your other affiliates. Thanks for the warning.

-rematt
    "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant." - Richard Nixon

Quote Originally Posted by rematt
    Unless I sent the original visitor to your site. Then it's a win-win-program dropped. And without originating traffic...

If you don't offer coupons yet allow coupon sites to promote these non-existent coupons then you are doing a major disservice to your other affiliates. Thanks for the warning.

-rematt

All the coupon sites do is post a banner - they don't promote "non-existent coupons" - if they did - they would surely be dropped. (that's deceptive)

As for your statement , "Unless I sent the original visitor to your site. Then it's a win-win-program dropped." - Unless I am misreading this statement - you want credit when you DON'T send the original visitor to our site??? Sorry, but that sounds a little parasitic to me. And yes, let me make the warning very clear, NO PARASITES. ABW members have a 90 day cookie - if you send a visitor to the site and then they go to a coupon site - YOU get the credit. (and visa versa)

Unless I am misreading this statement - you want credit when you DON'T send the original visitor to our site??? Sorry, but that sounds a little parasitic to me. And yes, let me make the warning very clear, NO PARASITES. ABW members have a 90 day cookie - if you send a visitor to the site and then they go to a coupon site - YOU get the credit. (and visa versa)
    R-e-a-d --- i-t --- s-l-o-w-e-r. Before you accuse someone of being a parasite know what the f^$# you're talking about.

Obviously you don't understand exactly how cookies and coupons sites work. If I send you the original traffic and you allow it to be diverted for a non-existent coupon and the visitor clicks another link on the coupon site, thinking that they are going to receive a discount then my cookie will be overwritten.

You didn't just allow that to happen, you created the situation by allowing coupon sites to promote your program when you don't have coupons. If you knowingly allow customers to be mislead by hinting at the possibility of a coupon (you say you don't, but that sounds questionable based on your earlier statement) then you are not only robbing me of a legitimate commission, you are also misleading your customer. And if you don't see a problem with that, then you need to upgrade your ethics.

So what exactly is the point of allowing coupon sites if you don't have coupons available? And do you care how the visitor originally got to your site? Or are any tactics OK as long as you make money. Win-win my a$$, and I'm a parasite.

All the coupon sites do is post a banner - they don't promote "non-existent coupons" - if they did - they would surely be dropped. (that's deceptive)
    Right, and McDonald's doesn't sell hamburgers. What do you think coupon sites do? THEY POST COUPONS. You create a situation and then call them deceptive. And me a parasite. Right.

-rematt

only gonna comment quickly cos in a hurry but there are soooooooo many things to comment on. ( I know, shouldn't have said quickly, lol cos most likely this'll be same as most of mine and won't be quickly. lol )

umm guess first thing is don't think of affiliates as bein just one way or the other. There are good, clean and very ethical coupon sites. Are very good, clean and very ethical content sites, same for sites that are a combination of content and coupons, same for ppc, etc.

But there are whole lotta very good at what they do by not bein good, clean and very ethical coupon sites, content, ppc, etc. So.....Please don't think of them as all bein the same cos they definitely are not.

What rematt said: "If I send you the original traffic and you allow it to be diverted for a non-existent coupon and the visitor clicks another link on the coupon site, thinking that they are going to receive a discount then my cookie will be overwritten."

That situation can apply to any type of good, clean and ethical affiliate regardless of what type of site they have cos.....back to them very good at what they do at not bein good, clean and very ethical coupon sites. Reason being they will say there are coupons when there are not.

As the merchant managing your program or affiliate manager doin that job you should not allow those sites to say there is a coupon when there is not. By letting them do that it's a slap in the face to any of the good, clean and very ethical affiliates. Who you let into your program is entirely up to you. You control who is and isn't in your program and which type of affiliates you want in it.

If you don't have coupons there should not be a coupon prompt on your site. For reasons others have already said. You might as well have a flashing neon sign tellin your potential customer to go look for a coupon. At that point, you are not bein fair to that original affiliate who delivered that person to your site. You are sending that potential customer out on a wild goose chase. More than likely you just took what that original affiliate tried very hard to do to get that person to your site and now you have taken them off of it. bad, bad merchant and your affiliates definitely won't like that.

You are also risking that person gettin annoyed at you cos he/she can't find the coupon and just ends up goin to another site. Possibly another merchant who does offer coupons.

Speaking as a teeny affiliate but one who is a good, clean and very ethical coupon/content type site I definitely agree with BurgerBoy. Giving a coupon to only some of your affiliates is not fair. Definitely does not apply to all of the biggie coupon sites but there are quite a few of em that are.......um goes back again to them very good at what they do by not bein good, clean and very ethical coupon sites. And to be honest.........you giving them a coupon and not those very nice ethical bunch of affiliates who aren't doin them bad things is really gonna p... off them nice affiliates.

So.......you've taken those good guy affiliates who you should be jumpin up and down to be so fortunate to have and alienated them. boooo, shame on you for not realizing what you had in them good affiliates. You certainly don't have a very nice way of showin them how you appreciate them

It's easy for an affiliate to be one of them very good at what they do by not bein good, clean and very ethical coupon or any other type of affiliate. It's a lot harder to be the opposite and you should appreciate them.

My quick reply is done. lol If ya don't have coupons, don't have the coupon prompt. And.....concentrate on just having yourself good, clean and ethical affiliates in your program regardless what type they are. Concentrate on them good affiliates.

ooops forgot somethin. Told ya I was in a hurry.
    nope, nope, nope....I don't actually know what rematt's site is but from everything I've read from his posts here he definitely is not a parasite. Just the opposite....so be nice now and apologize to him. Was just a misunderstanding I think. If you really knew him, don't really think you woulda said that cos from what I've read of your posts you're a nice person, too.

Just a misunderstanding I think.

Rematt,

Calm down a bit - I don't pretend to be an "expert" at Aff Management , this is fairly new to me and the purpose of being at ABW is to learn.

Your statement:

"Obviously you don't understand exactly how cookies and coupons sites work. If I send you the original traffic and you allow it to be diverted for a non-existent coupon and the visitor clicks another link on the coupon site, thinking that they are going to receive a discount then my cookie will be overwritten."

first I am not accusing you of being a parasite - as far as I understand, any site that steals (overwrites) another aff's cookie is a parasite - We use SAS network (because it is suppose to be parasite free) - as far as I understand - when an aff sends a visitor to our site a cookie is set and remains with that aff's number for "x" days - EVEN if the visitor returns via another aff's site, the original cookie is NOT overwritten. If that was the case, the overwriting aff would be a parasite and booted. Isn't this correct?

I know it is, because we list the originating aff's number on our site (in case of a phone-in purchase, we are able to credit the affiliate with that sale) I have tested our coupon site affs, and RE-ENTERING our site thru them does NOT change the original affiliate's cookie. (or rob you of any legitimate commission - legit meaning YOU sent the customer originally)

So maybe, YOU don't understand cookies.

The second contention of discriminating against coupon sights outright IMO is wrong. The coupon sites just list a banner - they don't pretend or list any fictious coupon offer. (if you find any that do, let me know as that is against the rules and grounds for termination) Listing coupons is how they draw traffic to their site, that's their model, but not every program they list has coupons, they just take advantage of the traffic. Your model might be a blog site, a travel site etc. - that's YOUR model for traffic.

(Just like MacDonald sells hamburgers, they also sell many other things to take advantage of the traffic (even tried pizza) - in like respect, coupon sites list coupon programs PLUS other programs)

The thing about not allowing coupon sites to promote a program... there are tons of sites that have content and coupons. Shopping blogs, that sort of thing.

And the previously 'pure' content sites?, in order to compete -- they are starting to offer coupons too. Should they now be classified as coupon sites?

Quote Originally Posted by purplebear
    ooops forgot somethin. Told ya I was in a hurry.
    nope, nope, nope....I don't actually know what rematt's site is but from everything I've read from his posts here he definitely is not a parasite. Just the opposite....so be nice now and apologize to him. Was just a misunderstanding I think. If you really knew him, don't really think you woulda said that cos from what I've read of your posts you're a nice person, too.

Just a misunderstanding I think.
    Hi Purplebear,

I agree it is probably a misunderstanding. My original response to rematt was to the statement "Unless I sent the original visitor to your site. Then it's a win-win-program dropped." - Even reading this slowwwwly - I take it to mean - he would only keep the program if he gets credit for others who sent the original visitor. (that's what parasites do - get other people's credit) Now I don't know remat personally - but he wouldn't long be on ABW if he really thought that way. So I would bet with a 110% assurance that he is no parasite, and I apologize to remat if he thinks I meant to call him such.

As for coupon sites - when I go to your site - click on travel - the first 2 banners I see "london Pass" and "photography school of Asia" do NOT say anything about coupons for these sites. Should I forbid you from joining our program just because you are a "coupon site" ??? Remat would say yes , if I interpret his post correctly. Fact is , I would be honored to have you on board. For my stance on sites like yours, I do not apologize.

as far as I understand - when an aff sends a visitor to our site a cookie is set and remains with that aff's number for "x" days - EVEN if the visitor returns via another aff's site, the original cookie is NOT overwritten. If that was the case, the overwriting aff would be a parasite and booted. Isn't this correct?
    That is absolutely incorrect. If the visitor returns via another affiliate link the cookie would be overwritten. But that does not make the second affiliate a parasite. Read the parasite forum to understand what a parasite is and talk to your SaS rep to get a better understanding of cookies and how they work (or continue to read here).

I don't pretend to be an "expert" at Aff Management , this is fairly new to me and the purpose of being at ABW is to learn.
    Probably another reason why it's not a good idea to accuse another member of being a parasite.

It appears that you are more uninformed than unethical, however, your original statement:

Would lead one to believe that you actually condone promoting a non-existent coupon. In this scenario, if another affiliate originated the traffic than they would most certainly lose their commission.

The only response I have for this statement is: Do your homework.

Friendly Planet Travel coupon

This is only one example. Check the link above for more. The rule to keeping your program clean is inspect what you expect.

Quote Originally Posted by simcat
    The thing about not allowing coupon sites to promote a program... there are tons of sites that have content and coupons. Shopping blogs, that sort of thing.

And the previously 'pure' content sites?, in order to compete -- they are starting to offer coupons too. Should they now be classified as coupon sites?
    Simcat, I'm not biased against coupon sites. As I've said in previous posts I now offer coupons on most of my sites in order to keep customers on my site.

You know from my earlier posts that the only type of site that I have a problem with is one that is run unethically. My problem was with a merchant that says that they utilize coupon sites to draw traffic looking for discounts even though they don't offer any and that's just asking for abuse. And apparently they don't have the experience to properly police their program.

-rematt
    Attached Images Attached Images

as far as I understand, any site that steals (overwrites) another aff's cookie is a parasite - We use SAS network (because it is suppose to be parasite free) - as far as I understand - when an aff sends a visitor to our site a cookie is set and remains with that aff's number for "x" days - EVEN if the visitor returns via another aff's site, the original cookie is NOT overwritten. If that was the case, the overwriting aff would be a parasite and booted. Isn't this correct?
    Nope. Cookies get overwritten every day by other affiliates. The last cookie gets the commission. So a customer can easily be originally sent to your site by an affiliate and then the Coupon Promo Code box at checkout sends them out to hunt down the code on a coupon site. As soon as they click the coupon site link, the original affiliate's cookie is overwritten and the commission goes to the coupon site - the last cookie wins. Talk to someone at SAS if you don't have time to read around on ABW.

Some sales can originate on coupon sites, but many commissions are shifted to coupon sites when the cart requests that code. If you have any coupon codes you really need to put them out there for everyone or you're driving away your affiliates who do drive new sales.

SAS does not police your program, that's your job if you don't have an AM or OPM who knows what they're doing.

The last click gets the cookie and commission regardless of what kind of site the click came from.

You need to just suck it up FriendlyPlanetTravel and admit that you don't know what you're talking about and talk to someone at SAS, or somewhere, that does know what's going on and try to learn how this all REALLY works.

hmm ok since my name was brought up am back here again. lol gonna try to make this quicker. probably won't tho

hmm ok
    Hi FriendlyPlanetTravel
    umm I don't mean to be critical, insulting or anything but umm you are a bit confused on a few things.

What the others have said is correct. I'm also probably not a good example of a coupon site, tho. I consider myself a coupon site cos I do try to include as many coupons, sales, etc. on my site that I can. Also have an awful lot of content on my site, too tho. There aren't just a bunch of banners and that's it. So, most of my aff. mgrs think of me as a hybrid site (their term for me) Your example on my travel page was correct and if you clicked the photography school link on that page it takes you to an entire page of content with no coupons (once in a while they do have em, tho and I'll post em when they do)

Do have some pages that have title so and so coupons, etc. when they have enough of that to warrant a page but most are just on regular pages that don't have a particular merchant name coupons. Whatever savings are on those pages.

Some (maybe most but don't know exact numbers) coupon sites will have those merchant coupon pages like rematt posted.

You said:
    "Should I forbid you from joining our program just because you are a "coupon site" ??? Remat would say yes , if I interpret his post correctly. Fact is , I would be honored to have you on board. For my stance on sites like yours, I do not apologize."

Thank you for sayin you'd be honored to have me on board. Will check out your site.

Nope, certainly wouldn't speak for Rematt but don't believe Rematt is sayin that at all. If I were in your program and you had no coupons I wouldn't say that you did. I don't have any click here to see the coupon or somethin similar to those words if there's no coupon, etc. If there's a coupon, free shipping, sale or whatever the visitor can see that on my page without clicking anything.

Am not puttin down anybody, just sayin how my site is. Everybody has their own opinion of things and they do it how they see fit.

What Rematt and the rest of the ethical affiliates don't like or think is fair tho are certain affiliates will post that so and so merchant has coupons (like what Rematt posted) and a visitor has to click something to see that coupon but there is no coupon. By doing that tho that sets their cookie.

Really do have to get back to what I was doin but only other thing will say is seems not everybody agrees on what they consider is right or wrong. Important to remember as 2busy said.

Networks do not police your program, that's an AM or OPM's job and they don't all agree on what's right or wrong either.

I definitely very much appreciate those that agree with my thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by purplebear
    Networks do not police your program, that's an AM or OPM's job and they don't all agree on what's right or wrong either.

I definitely very much appreciate those that agree with my thinking.
    Kathy I couldn't agree with you more. And thanks for your support.

FriendlyPlanetTravel perhaps I was being a bit harsh in my response to you. Maybe naive would have been a better choice of words than uninformed. I believe that you're sincere when you say that coupon sites are only posting banners, I'm sure that if you clicked the link or looked at the screenshot above you now realize that there are quite a few that are being deceptive.

I understand that you are relatively new and trying to soak in as much knowledge as possible, I applaud you for that. You certainly came to the right place for an education in affiliate marketing. I hope to someday complete my education here (I doubt it, somehow I manage to learn something new here everyday).

Managing a clean program is a tough job. It's tough even for an experienced AM or OPM. Keeping unethical affiliates out of your program is probably one of the toughest aspects of the job and could be a full time job itself. You now know that there are coupon sites abusing your program and it's up to you to clean it up. Keep in mind that unethical affiliates not only hurt you, they hurt ethical affiliates by stealing their commissions.

I haven't looked at your TOS, but it may be a good idea to add that you don't offer coupons and that posting non-existent coupons and coupon codes is a violation of your TOS with whatever penalty you deem appropriate. Also if you're using auto-approve, stop it. You need to personally view each site that applies to your program. See how they're promoting other sites and don't be afraid to click a few links to make sure that the coupons that they're promoting are legit. If you don't feel comfortable with the way a site is promoting other merchants contact them and ask for more information or deny their application.

And whatever you do, don't take anything at face value. Don't assume that everyone that applies to you program is ethical and don't approve and forget.

-rematt

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast