Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Thumbs up 4checks change
    Sad to see the 4checks forum closed, it was nice to get announcements there but with their recent email announcement of the change in the program it will be exciting to see the new rollout. I think they have made a good choice and are putting in place a stronger, all in one, more complete means of tracking commission.

I was going to reply to the last post, but it no longer lets you post there.

I'm looking forward to seeing the new

Affiliate Manager Howard Gottlieb's Avatar
    I hate that they are leaving SAS
    I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die
    to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there
    isn't and die to find out there is.

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Gottlieb
    I hate that they are leaving SAS
    Me too! I can't see the move to another network as a postive in anyway.

ABW Ambassador
    I am sorry about the move too. I don't think that I will follow them. I have a site that uses several check merchant datafeeds and it is more work than it is worth to re-tool the backend. I will just turn them off and let them go away...

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Well, while we wish them good luck, we are actually quite "happy" to see them go to another network ...

"in a selfish way of course" ....

Really, we wish them success and competition is always good ...

They were the #2 SAS Top Ranked Program, who's going to try and take away our #1 SAS Program status now ??

Seriously though, we wish them well. ChecksUnlimited welcomes all their former affiliates that don't want to make the move or leave the SAS affiliate safety zone.

If you need to sign up for the ChecksUnlimited program, you can do so here.

We pay out over $200,000 in commissions every month to affiliates like you, see thread here.

See you soon !!!
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    @ Andy!
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

Talking
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexanne
    @ Andy!
    ???

Andy, yer certainly walking a fine line there.

One of my big beefs with this switch over is that it's been days and I'm STILL not approved from Google.

Quote Originally Posted by Rainmaker
    Have you ever seen my ballett pictures with me in a tutu?
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Rodriguez
    Have you ever seen my ballett pictures with me in a tutu?
    Ahhhh, my eyes, my eyes.
    "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant." - Richard Nixon

Ahhh... yeah... is that a threat?

Ahhh... yeah... is that a threat?
    Trust me, I look much better holding a mouse and behind a monitor

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Rodriguez
    Trust me, I look much better holding a mouse and behind a monitor
    Man, that's a "for sure!"

This switcheroo by 4Checks was not very hard to predict. Don't be too surprised if, after this move, you see their (formerly clean) program jumping into bed with every parasite out there. I'm not saying that is what will happen, but it is within the realm of possibility. Just thinking out loud here, but why else would they be making that move and give up the #2 PowerRank spot on a network known for "clean" merchants? Such a shame - as Rainmaker intimated in another thread, they "continue to circle the drain."

Andy and ChecksUnlimited offer a good, clean program with a fine product selection, including business checks, and pay out at a good commission level. If you are not already participating, I highly recommend you give them a close look. Or, better yet, sign up and give them a try. They have a datafeed available and are in GoldenCan and PopShops. I have not yet implemented the datafeed but have made many nice sales with both G/C and P/S. Both the OPM and the AM are outstanding people and very attentive to this program.
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

Question
    How can one tell if a network is clean or not? How can you tell if it is a parasite?

One of my big beefs with this switch over is that it's been days and I'm STILL not approved from Google.
    Well, I just got an answer from G. DENIED. ....what a stoopid network.

ChecksUnlimited is REALLY going to gain from this.
    ...now if you guys could only ramp up the number of designs you have.

Well, I just got an answer from G. DENIED. ....what a stoopid network.

ChecksUnlimited is REALLY going to gain from this.
    ...now if you guys could only ramp up the number of designs you have.
    Bob, CU is growing and they have new designs come out all the time. Keep in mind we have 2 sites, cross linked: www.checksunlimited.com and www.designerchecks.com, you can send traffic to both. Your sales will track on either site. We also have a huge business division, where the avg. orders are much higher.

I have a few program announcements going out soon by network email, stay tuned.

Thank you again for your support, be assured, we are the #1 SAS merchant and we are not moving from SAS. Your link building and marketing time invested in our program will deliver a return for you.

Thanks again,

@Andy - I just applied for Datafeed access for CU.
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill
    @Andy - I just applied for Datafeed access for CU.
    Your FTP Access request has been completed.

Strange I was approved within days

ChecksUnlimited is a very good program. I have added theirs on my site and would recommend them to anyone but having said that their selection is a little limited.

I trust the 4checks program, they have never done me wrong. Kim did a great job, she run that program like a well oiled machine

Kathy and Tatiana are doing a good job too with 4 checks and I totally understand their reasons for moving it all into one program.

Sure it could have been placed all under shareasale but they obviously have their reasons for deciding to go with Googles network and I think there is worse networks they could have gone with. Google has always delivered my adsense checks on time, so im hoping that same consistency will continue with this network

Now im not keen on changing all my sites links over but, hey thats part and parcel of the affiliate business, change is always happening..so im just going to get it done.

Thanks for your support easylife ....

Changing from SAS to Google is understandable, even if it was just to consolidate all those in-house programs that 4Checks had.

It's a drag to change the links, but life goes on.

However shutting down there forum on this board is what is really troubling me. Closing down discussion in a time of transition and decent is what happens with the worst of non democracies.

Thanks for your openness Andy, the way this is being handled is certainly good news for you.

For anyone not getting approved by Google, just try again. The first time I applied I assumed it was a "rubber stamp" thing and I got rejected. I simply re-applied using a different email address, and put a little more care into the form: using the URL of my best "checks" site, a real company email address, etc, and was approved right away.

One thing i'm not keen on is the google layout its horrendous, no ability to search for specific links by keyword, and seemingly a lot slower than the original 4checks admin and shareasale admin

Im searching for checks on a specific topic and for the life of me I cant find any links in there.

This might be because its still new and they are in the process of updating it with links

I hope they upload a datafeed and more images/text links soon

One thing I do like about the google network is being able to build your own links. Yet I have found the image part doesnt work

Quote Originally Posted by easylife
    Yet I have found the image part doesnt work
    You have to save the Image Location [and place that in the field where it says "banner"]
    ~Rhia7 -- Remember the 7
    Twitter me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast