WordStream
    Can someone comment on the value or waste of this software?
    http://www.wordstream.com/products

Thank you.

Looks outrageously expensive to me. Can't imagine why an affiliate would invest that much money in stuff you can find good, sometimes free solutions for.

But then, I really only glanced at it, as I do no PPC and cannot imagine a series of PPC campaigns that would bring in enough profit to make it worth the $500 setup fee and smallest $300 monthly fee I saw on the site.
    Generate more fake news.

writerguy, good input. I agree it seemed high. So many sites like this try to come across like the holy grail of online marketing and they are often no more than rehashed content that can be found for free with some digging.

On a diifferent...

Quote Originally Posted by writerguy
    Can't imagine why an affiliate would invest that much money in stuff you can find good, sometimes free solutions for. But then, I really only glanced at it, as I do no PPC
    How/what tactics/techniques work well for you that you do not do any PPC? Is your business a mixed bag of products or do you have an area you focus on? Thanks again for your comment.

it's waste too much expensive, they are lot of cheaper software you can find in the market

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread