Thread: Widgets

Smile Widgets
    Maybe I'm missing something, since I just joined the program. All the ticket and event creatives that I've tried to create didn't have a search bar.

I'd like a simple seacrh simialr to what the travel programs offer. It has a search bar and gives the searcher some choices like # of tickets, city, state, etc. Also allows the searcher to type the artist, venue, event type, etc.

Thanks.

Affiliate Network Rep Greg Bennett - AffiliateWindow's Avatar
    Hi Bibby,

Our widgets don't currently support a real time search function. They can be customized to display upcoming events at a certain venue or by a certain artist, but none contain a search bar. However, buy.at and Ticketmaster do offer HTML creative from which an affiliate can search. This creative can be found by navigating to the "Make Links" section of the Management Area, and clicking "Creative HTML". You can then see a preview of the creative, as there are several skins for the search creative.

I hope this was helpful. If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to contact me at gregory.bennett@platform-a.com.

Cheers,

Greg

Thumbs up
    Quote Originally Posted by GregBennettBuyAt
    Hi Bibby,

Our widgets don't currently support a real time search function. They can be customized to display upcoming events at a certain venue or by a certain artist, but none contain a search bar. However, buy.at and Ticketmaster do offer HTML creative from which an affiliate can search. This creative can be found by navigating to the "Make Links" section of the Management Area, and clicking "Creative HTML". You can then see a preview of the creative, as there are several skins for the search creative.

I hope this was helpful. If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to contact me at gregory.bennett@platform-a.com.

Cheers,

Greg
    Hi Greg,
    Thanks for the information. That was helpful.

4. Newsletter Signup