Hello,

I was just wondering if anyone has looked over or uses SoftTech InterCorp’s reseller plan. (http://www.stintercorp.com/genx/reseller/index.php) – I have been a reseller of theirs for awhile and am quite happy with their products and resource center (not to mention that little bit of extra money a month.) –

Anyway, my question is to anyone who uses their program (or anyone in general) on any recommendations on a good way (that has worked) to generate downloads for the products. (They are an image viewer, and image converter…). Please let me know if you have any ideas on what I can do (other then just post up a banner on my website.)– or things that have worked for you in the past (if you don’t mind letting out the secrets…).

As always,

Thanks,
    Affimen

Hello Affimen,

I am not familiar with this particular software product. However, we do promote many different software titles and I can tell you that a simple banner placement does not get many clicks (other than curiousity viewers).

If your serious about converting viewers to downloaders you will need to place some text blurb with the software and highlight on it's functions and capabilities ... especially if you can compare the product to another vendor product that is higher pricing for same features.

I would estimate that 80% of the difficulty is to get the viewer to actually download the product in the first place .. the rest is up to the product to sell itself.

If the software product control panel features are NOT easy to understand & follow along with .. you will still see a low conversion ratio despite your hard efforts to get them to download the application.

Hope that helps a little.

Ray Thomas
    DesignerWiz.com CEO
    Development Resource & Javascript Public Archive Center
    http://DesignerWiz.com
    ABW Board: Category: Programming / Coding

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread