International Star Registry
    CJ's listing them in good standing but they haven't paid out in months. The aff manager isn't responding. Watch out.

ABW Ambassador

I am one of the victims... haven't got paid since January... I called but couldn't get the right contact person... will continue to follow this up!

Hello Mr. Mackin, yep, they are in CJ too.

I got this note from them yesterday about how they're branching out into pet rocks. Seriously.

International Star Registry would like to thank you for your continued support of our campaigns, we truly could not do it without you! We are excited to announce one of our newest products, Pet Rocks! Each Pet Rock has been given its own name and personality. Get your Pet Rock now before they become extinct. In the fall 24 new characters will be released and the current Pet Rocks will become collectibles, production will stop on the original dozen whose molds will then be retired to the I-Star vault.

We have uploaded a variety of new banners for this product and affiliates will receive 5% of the total sale for the Pet Rocks. You will still receive $20 for each star package you sell. There is no need to join another campaign, just log into your LinkConnector account and place a new Pet Rocks banner on your site!

We thank you for your continued support of our campaigns. Please let us know if you need additional banners or other creatives and we will be happy to help!

Sincerely,
    The International Star Registry Affiliate Team
    The email was from Don Fox dw(at)starregistry(dot)com if you want to try and contact him.

Sounds like they've cornered the market on selling 'nothing', and paying the same...

I'm thinking of opening a stall by the coast selling seagulls for $10.

"$10 Sir - why thank you - that's yours up there, just to the left, no not that one, that's already been sold, the one just underneath the edge of the flock by the pier that has stolen that child's ice cream".

Or maybe "Sponsor a Fish" / "Buy Dark Matter in Outer Space" / "Name some sand on behalf of a loved one" / "Have a Uranian Public Holiday named after you - only 30,660 left!".

What do you expect from snake-oil salesmen?

Just would like to update, that, to date, I haven't got response from this merchant... still!

huhhhhh...

I tried contacting them several times, no word yet. They are *still* listed in good standing at CJ, which I just don't understand.

I called and for "Rocky" as marketing manager. The operator refused to transfer me to him but gave me his email address...

It's been a couple of days since I dropped him a note (2 times), no response, so far...

rocky@starregistry.com

I got my commission now with no contact from this merchant still.

12. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread