Thread: Join The New York Times Store Affiliate Program!

Join The New York Times Store Affiliate Program!
    Did you know?

The New York Times Store offers a vast array of quality products from the country's pre-eminent newspaper. Starting with an unmatched collection of historic and contemporary photography, the store provides the discerning buyer everything from fine art prints, books and sports memorabilia to historic autographs, electronic gadgets and reprints of vintage news.

The Store also offers unique New York Times-branded accessories and clothing while guaranteeing shoppers a secure site, seamless transactions and the finest in customer service.

What a great commission!

Between 5 and 15% of the sale price less tax and shipping, depending on the product. Crosswords and books are non commissionable.

Creative, Cookies & PPC Policy

A variety of creatives are available for your site including static and animated banners and a thorough selection of text links.

Cookie Length = 30 Days

PPC Policy: Affiliates participating in Search Engine Marketing (Pay-Per-Click) are not allowed to purchase, use, or bid for placement on any of the following Marks, which include without limitation: nytstore, newyorktimesstore, newyorktimestore, New York Times Store, NY Times Store, Times Store, NY Times, New York Times. This also includes any variations of the words or URLs or misspellings of the Marks with any search engine.

What’s next? Sign up for The New York Times Store Affiliate Program today! Please feel free to contact us with any questions:

Greg Bennett / Account Manager/
    Amy Preis / Affiliate Development/
    Last edited by Amy Ely; May 20th, 2009 at 10:28 AM.
    Amy Preis
    Affiliate Development Team,

in the PhillyBurbs!
    I think my boss would have a fit if we signed up for this one! LOL!

Affiliate Manager
    Hello Everyone-

My name is Dave Gaetano, the full time affiliate marketing manager here at The New York Times Store. We're really excited to be working with!

Our store offers a rich variety of products:

NY Times Photos
    NY Times Reprints
    Fine Art (including original Audubons, Edward Curtis Photography, Limited Edition Botanical Prints, Old NYC Art and more)
    Yankees Memorabilia
    Wooden Model Ships
    Actual US Patent Models
    Rare Newspapers
    Personalized Gifts (great for birthdays, graduations, father's day, anniversaries)
    Barack Obama Memorabilia
    Celebrity Memorabilia

And the list goes on...please check out our store, there is a wide selection of products that will fit a wide variety of Affiliates target markets!

If you have any questions, suggestions feel free to reach out to me at any time.

Dave Gaetano
    Online Marketing Manager
    The New York Times Store

Tropical Mountaintop
    Is this program on or Affiliate Future or both?

Affiliate Manager
    We are available in both and affiliate future. Both offer the exact same terms, commission payouts, creatives, etc:

Austin, TX
    Hey guys ---

Well I guess this is going to be the stupidest question for the forum. Can I sell print newspaper subscriptions to the NYT as an affiliate?

Years ago I was in the NYT affiliate program on Commission Junction. I'm signing up anyways to the New York Times Store program because I happen to have a political memorabilia site, but I'll certainly offer print subscriptions too. I sell WSJ subscriptions here and there, so I'd be happy to expand my offerings.

Affiliate Manager
    Yes, this is only for We do not offer subscriptions through our store. You would have to sign up through the circulation's affiliation program. I believe they are in CJ.
    Dave Gaetano
    Affiliate Marketing Manager
    The New York Times Store

8. Newsletter Signup