Hi Everyone,

I'd like to take a few minutes to describe in better detail the benefits of each of our Ticketmaster data feeds. There are 4 main data feeds that may prove useful if you aren't utilizing them already. All feeds contain a deep link to the event that already has your buy.at handle embedded. This means all you have to do is copy and paste the link onto your site in order to track orders.

Hot Tickets: The Hot Tickets feed highlights popular events that are currently on sale at Ticketmaster.com. The feed is based on historical data, so events that have sold well in the past are included.

Venues: The Venue feed is a listing of every venue selling tickets to events on Ticketmaster.com. The deep link listed on that feed will redirect to that venue's event page. For example, the Madison Square Garden deep link will redirect to a page with a list of all current and upcoming events at Madison Square Garden.

Artists: The Artists feed is a list of every artist currently selling tickets on Ticketmaster.com. The deep link in that feed redirects to a page listing all of that artists current and upcoming dates. For example: The Beyonce deep link redirects to her Ticketmaster page with a listing of all her events.

On Sale Soon: This, in my opinion, is the most valuable feed available to affiliates. It gives you a heads up on big tours that will be going on sale in the coming days, weeks, or months. It provides each date that will be going on sale and a deep link to each as well. It's updated constantly, so be sure to check often. I usually post about major upcoming events, but checking for events that may cater to your audience could help you see some major sales.

If you have any questions about any of the feeds, please don't hesitate to contact me at gregory.bennett@platform-a.com.

Happy selling