ABW Ambassador
    Waiting for Datafeed to Show up
    Anyone know how long does it take for a datafeed that you have just activated to show up in your FTP?
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, Domain.com and more top registers.

In my case it took about 3-4 days and an email to affiliate support to get this started.

ABW Ambassador
    ok thanks for your feedback. I will see how it goes but I still have not seen the datafeed show up yet either. They should make it instant as I would have had the website developed and up and online by now but instead I will have to get back to it in a few weeks now as I'm moving on to other projects....
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, Domain.com and more top registers.

Google Affiliate Network Rep Google Affiliate Network Moderator's Avatar
    Hi,

Everyone good now? We send a new feed once we receive one. Let me know if you are still having issues and who the advertisers are.

Thanks!

Jamie
    jamier[at]google.com

ABW Ambassador
    Let me know if you are still having issues and who the advertisers are.
    I still have not got my datafeed yet and the merchant is Designer Linen Outlet, you have my affiliate details from previous pms/emails.

Exclamation
    Datafeeds not uploading for me:

• eLighbulbs
    • PC Connection/MAC Connection

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    I am having similiar issues, have added feeds to my account twice and they have yet to show up. Is there a procedure we should be using? Using FireFox, is that a limitation?

I think the key is this...

Quote Originally Posted by Google Affiliate Network Moderator
    Everyone good now? We send a new feed once we receive one. Let me know if you are still having issues and who the advertisers are.
    Even after you sign up for a feed, it sounds like delivery isn't triggered until the advertiser posts a new feed which they may not do on a daily basis.

If I remember correctly, they can force the update manually (which arguably they should be doing automatically after any new feeds are added) which takes a support request.

Google Affiliate Network Rep Google Affiliate Network Moderator's Avatar
    Hello,

Please feel free to contact me individually or send a support request to our support team.

Thank you,

Jamie
    jamier[at]google.com

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread