Cj is terrible in that none of my links show up with the NIS running. So for some merchants that are on both cj and shareasale, I am moving all their links over to shareasale as a test.

Shareasale tracking code seem to be ok and visible on my pc with the full norton Internet Sec. running.

What other programs work with the norton?

Thanks

So far Norton doesn't seem to be removing Amazon text links.

Shareasale banners are blocked too as per this post http://abw.infopop.cc/6/ubb.x?a=tpc&...255#5676080255 . It will only be a matter of time before Norton blocks the text links IMHO ...

Akiva Bergstrom, Affiliate Partner Manager
    Email: akiva@affsolutions.com | AIM: akivabergs | ICQ: 240820068

<FONT SIZE=1> M A N A G E D P R O G R A M S

<FONT SIZE=1>> EssentialApparel.com - CJ/7.5% to 8.5%/120 days/Datafeed/Parasite free > Join now! <
    <FONT SIZE=1>> SportsFanfare.com - CJ/10%/120 days/Datafeed/Parasite free - > Join now! <
    <FONT SIZE=1>> FunToCollect.com - CJ/11%/120 days Datafeed/Parasite free - > Join now! <
    <FONT SIZE=1>> FragranceWholesale.com - CJ/10%/120 days/Datafeed/Parasite free - > Join now! <
    <FONT SIZE=1>> PetCareCentral.com - CJ/10%/120 days/Datafeed/Parasite free - > Join now! <

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Damn shame all the great converting links & programs sponsored by Akiva get trashed by Norton and other Ad blockers.

Someday my constant message to the networks for 6 years will set in or cause all merchants to go indy.

MESSAGE: The further the networks distance themselves from the advertising mindset the better off they will be.

Mike & Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! BBQ some Gator and remember to flush WhenU..

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Linda - 5starAffiliatePrograms's Avatar
    Although Brian at SAS is working on the issue. I told him he needs to rename his directories so they don't include the words /ads and /banners. I have not heard back yet if he has done this but they were researching workarounds.

Another Indie program I work with was blocked due to /ads in the links and they renamed and now all the links work fine.

Linda Buquet 714.754.1280 :: Catalyst eMarketing Promotion & PR (Partner Relations)
    <font color="#0000FF">5 Star Affiliate Programs</font> :: High Paying, Parasite-Free, Partner-Centered Merchants!

ShareASale President/CEO and ABW Veteran Brian - ShareASale's Avatar
    Linda,

We are working on other longer terms fixes, workarounds ... but we did implement a change in directory name to help in the meantime...

Thanks,

-Brian Littleton
    -Owner/Operator Shareasale.com
    brian@shareasale.com

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    No problem for my indies and never ever will be. Norton would get a court order injunction and law suit so quick it would make even their lawyers cringe.

Mike & Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! BBQ some Gator and remember to flush WhenU..

Thanks Brian for the update. Hey, I like the new pic with your logo in the background!

Linda Buquet 714.754.1280 :: Catalyst eMarketing Promotion & PR (Partner Relations)
    <font color="#0000FF">5 Star Affiliate Programs</font> :: High Paying, Parasite-Free, Partner-Centered Merchants!

Linda: You're right about Brian's avatar - talk about "star" treatment ... [INSERT GROAN HERE]

Karl Smith >>> phillyBurbs - Your Internet Starts Here
    ---------
    Beware Parasiteware! It is stealing your money! >>> click here to learn more

Hey Karl, my 1st thought was "It's better than a ski hat in Summer!"

Brian's avatar needed a face lift and some company branding. Now he's a real star!

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread