MyCubanStore: ancient datafeed
    Since I have a site that gets a high percentage of hispanic shoppers I signed up with MyCubanStore which offers a line of panama hats and other items that visitors have been asking for. After building the pages, the first link I checked took me to an error page on their site where visitors are told that they've been updating and some older pages are no longer available. When I clicked through to the hats category, I see that of the few products in their datafeed that still exist, the prices are about $30 higher than they are shown on my site. I pulled the pages and contacted the merchant. Just letting others know if you're with this merchant to check your links.

They also use BoldChat and have a local Miami call in and an 800 number prominently displayed with no mention of phone tracking or any reference code for tracking via phone.

Yes, I think I should have checked before building pages when I saw that the datafeed was Last Updated: 06/29/2007.

Some programs need to switch to PPL and stick to banners.

Yes, I think I should have checked before building pages when I saw that the datafeed was Last Updated: 06/29/2007.
    Definitively qualifies as an Orphan Feed.

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread