Results 1 to 1 of 1
May 27th, 2009, 12:09 AM #1
New WestHost Plans
- Join Date
- August 15th, 2007
Aff.biz Update - New WestHost Plans & Money Back Guarantee Extended - http://eepurl.com/bsog
All, We have launched a new look/feel to the Web site today which include our new plans.It is important to note that there are some changes to our new plans. Here are a summary of those changes.
* Plan names have changed (Starter, Advanced, Business, & Semi-ded)
* Pricing has changed.
* Billing cycle options will be changed to no longer offer the 1 month cycle for standard hosting plans.
* Disk Space and Bandwidth allotments have increased.
* Total number of plans has been reduced to 3 primary plans plus the Semi-ded.
* We will no longer be offering Miva although existing clients will continue to receive the same support.
* Now offering a 60-day money back guarantee.
* More emphasis on positioning WestHost as a “Premium Web Hosting” provider.
* 100% Lifetime Satisfaction Promise – details with this page to come shortly.
* No Changes to Dedicated Server Plans or Reseller Plans (except for no longer offering Miva)
* New plans/changes do not affect existing client prices/features etc…
* FREE setup fee on all standard hosting plans.
* FREE Comodo Positive SSL on new Business/Semi-ded plans.
* Darwin Streaming / Helix DNA Server / Tomcat only offered on Semi-ded going forward.
* Changes to total number of email/ftp accounts.
* Changes to total number of included Web sites.
* Changes to MySQL databases.
Please take the time to review these changes to the Web site. Please let me know if you have any questions.
Please note that as we have extended the money back guarantee to 60 days this does mean that we will have to wait 60 days to pay out WestHost affiliates' sales ONLY. Midphase and other brands will not at all be affected. Our product managers have concluded by much testing that this will help the conversions immensely.
And finally, for those affiliates who wish to use their affiliate payments to pay for their WestHost services, we can now do this by request at firstname.lastname@example.org. Simply drop us an email and we will be glad to move your money from Aff.biz to WestHost. Thanks!
By Kmaud in forum Aff.bizReplies: 0Last Post: October 27th, 2010, 04:54 PM
By DaveAMWSO in forum AMWSOReplies: 0Last Post: October 27th, 2010, 12:25 AM
By Infoseeker in forum Domains & HostingReplies: 14Last Post: May 28th, 2008, 03:08 AM
By JJJay in forum Virtual Family and Off-TopicReplies: 8Last Post: September 4th, 2005, 12:00 AM