eBay Stores access
    Some of my old ebay stores were used with BANS but now I have changed to phpBay although I feel this plugin is somewhat limited.

With both tools, all you can access are the actual listings on eBay not all items contained in eBay stores.

That's what I wish to do, promote certain products within an eBay store whether it is listed or not.

Can this be done with the eBay kit and how do I identify the store id to key in on a specific store?

Also, I have BANS sites and wordpress blogs. Would I be better off going with a regular web site for the long haul? It seems like blogs are limited, the sidebars show the same info and so foth.

Store only BINs can only be done with the API or custom coding the individual store feed, assuming the seller has activated it.

That whole api thing sounds complicated. I guess I'll just have to do a lot of reading since I do need more control with ebay.

Thanks for the info

FYI the creator of phpBay Pro is planning on releasing a version that queries the eBay API which would allow you to access store items. However the release date is still a ways off as he had to put it on the back burner to take care of some other stuff first.

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread