Exclamation Unreceived payment UK- ACH direct deposit. Anyone else?
    I haven't received this month's payment to my bank account (it was supposed to be paid on 20.05.2009). I just took a look to the detailed stats and it is not marked as the other payments which I received before.

Normally it should look something like this and the fee was $7

03/20/2009 marked as "Direct Deposit UK" (I received the payment)
    02/20/2009 marked as "Direct Deposit UK" (I received the payment)
    01/20/2009 marked as "Direct Deposit UK" (I received the payment)

But the last one marked as:

05/20/2009 marked as "Direct Deposit International"

and the fee seems to be $3.50 but I haven't received this payment.

My account settings are correct; "Direct Deposit UK" but for some reason the payment seems to be sent with an international bank transfer instead of UK. Is anyone else having the same problem?

ShareASale President/CEO and ABW Veteran Brian - ShareASale's Avatar
    Mybest,

I'll check into it - occasionally there are problems (delays) with specific countries on direct deposit so this might be one of those. Either way, I'll look into it and you should see that deposit soon.
    Thanks,

Brian Littleton
    President/CEO - ShareASale.com, Inc.

Thumbs up
    Brian,

Thanks for the fast reply. Michael fixed the problem and re-sent the payment. I think it will arrive in about 3-5 days. Thanks again for your support.

Brian,

I have the same issue here in Germany, payment that was supposed to be sent on May 20 has't arrived to my account up to now, after 10 days! I opened a ticket with Shareasale but haven't got any feedback yet... Could you please look into it? Thanks.

P.S. Ticket number with Shareasale is NZI-104670
    Last edited by webaurora; May 30th, 2009 at 06:05 AM. Reason: Ticket number missed

I'm still waiting to hear ... over a year later ... if direct deposit can be made available for Switzerland.

Angry No payment and impossible to open ticket!
    Can someone give an advice what to do? I haven't got my payment that was supposed to be sent with ACH on 20th of May up to now. Shareasale advised me to check pending payments with my bank, that I have done today and my bank confirmed no payments arrived. I tried to submit an update to the ticket opened with Sharesale being logged in, but after pressing "Submit" button I was told "You don't have permission to access this page". I logged out and logged in again and now the ticket has just disappeared!! I can't view or update it. After that I tried to open a new ticket, but it is not possible to post it! Whatever I do it always says "One of the requiered fields is empty". I can't send it! It is impossible!!

I haven't got my ACH after 2 (!!) weeks, I can't view open ticket with Shareasale, I can't submit new ticket and I don't see any phone number for Shareasale support. What is happening???

Just a quick update. Ticket system is working fine again and I have even talked to Shareasale support over phone. They are investigating my payment issue. They say as money didn't come back to Shareasale, there must be a delay with international direct deposit. Hey, guys, 15 days for ACH and no money in sight?!! Has anyone from European affilaites experienced such "delay"? Please advise.

Sue, still want direct deposit in Switzerland? It is probably faster with checks...

The cheques might arrive here quickly but I can never get to the bank. I have the last 2 still sitting here and will likely have to get SAS to reissue them

Quote Originally Posted by Sue
    The cheques might arrive here quickly but I can never get to the bank. I have the last 2 still sitting here and will likely have to get SAS to reissue them
    Can't you open a bank account for example in Germany then and specify it in your payment details in the Shareasale account? Or it is not permitted by Shareasale to send money to an account in country different from your residance? If this is not the case, I think it would be worth it. Until this month the money were in my bank on the 23rd - 25th, quite convenient..

ShareASale President/CEO and ABW Veteran Brian - ShareASale's Avatar
    All,

We are working on this as it has affected everyone with EURO ACH - we're trying to correct it as quickly as we can and hope to have the funds to you very shortly.
    Thanks,

Brian Littleton
    President/CEO - ShareASale.com, Inc.

Brian, thanks for the update and information.

Quote Originally Posted by webaurora
    Can't you open a bank account for example in Germany then and specify it in your payment details in the Shareasale account? Or it is not permitted by Shareasale to send money to an account in country different from your residance? If this is not the case, I think it would be worth it. Until this month the money were in my bank on the 23rd - 25th, quite convenient..

It doesn't give me that option ... I can only receive by cheque.

Quote Originally Posted by Sue
    It doesn't give me that option ... I can only receive by cheque.
    Ohh, what a pity. Hope soon they will expand list of countries where ACH is available to Switzerland as well

I to, have not recived my ACH payment that was soposed to be paid out 20/5-09 to my Swedish bank account. Hope to see the funds soon. I have only been with shareasale for 3 months now with great results and on time payments until now. Is this something that has happend to any of you before? 17 day delay i mean. And thank you Brian for you replys.

Quote Originally Posted by erdistfroh
    I to, have not recived my ACH payment that was soposed to be paid out 20/5-09 to my Swedish bank account. Hope to see the funds soon. I have only been with shareasale for 3 months now with great results and on time payments until now. Is this something that has happend to any of you before? 17 day delay i mean. And thank you Brian for you replys.
    It has happened first time to me. Though it usually takes a bit longer to get money in my bank account from Shareasale than, for example, from CJ or Linkshare, the longest ACH with SAS took 8 days until now.

Exclamation
    3 weeks since money was supposed to be sent, 12 days since I opened a ticket informing Shareasale about the problem and asked to investigate the issue - and nothing has happened!! Yesterday I called the support and was promised an update to my ticket the same day. Nothing happened of course (anyone surprised?). Called again today and was told "an update" - they are still investigating! No timeframes, have patience, enjoy working without payment. Thanks, Shareasale, you are great! The only affiliate network that charges me money for sending ACH and the only one who screws up with payment so badly. Very inspiring indeed

Today the missing May payment has finally showed up on my bank account. Took only 4 weeks for the ACH... Well, hopefully this will not become a norm.

Brian, thanks again for your assistance in resolving the issue.

18. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread