Thumbs down New CJ Reports
    Below is an email I sent CJ support regarding their new junky website performance reports:
    "It baffles me why you would remove the old performance reports with this new awful report. It's terrible. What set CJ apart is that it once had decent reports.
    I used to be able to click on the advertiser link (When I saw a click, sale, impression, etc) and it then displayed the type of link that was clicked or viewed (Text, banner, product). I then had another option of viewing the destination page of that link.

I could do this all from one report, Website Performance Reports. Now I have to click around a million different reports, each one more junky then the previous one.

With all the updates you've been making, one would expect an improvement, not a step backwards."

I might be the only one who liked the old reports but I do feel they were more useful.

I now don't even remember how the old reports looked like.

Quote Originally Posted by bibby
    Below is an email I sent CJ support regarding their new junky website performance reports:
    "It baffles me why you would remove the old performance reports with this new awful report. It's terrible. What set CJ apart is that it once had decent reports.
    I used to be able to click on the advertiser link (When I saw a click, sale, impression, etc) and it then displayed the type of link that was clicked or viewed (Text, banner, product). I then had another option of viewing the destination page of that link.

I could do this all from one report, Website Performance Reports. Now I have to click around a million different reports, each one more junky then the previous one.

With all the updates you've been making, one would expect an improvement, not a step backwards."

I might be the only one who liked the old reports but I do feel they were more useful.

Amazingly, I had all zeros with the new CJ reports. Just how I like it.
    Kevin Webster
    twitter: levelanalytics

Kayak Fishing
    Web Analytics and Affiliate Marketing

ABW Ambassador
    What "new reports" are you guys talking about? I don't see anything different on CJ's reports...am I missing something?

I assume you're referring to the old performance reports that they changed 3 years ago, and then said that the old reports would be available for a few months after the change? I'm just surprised the old reporting interface stayed up for 3 years. It might be a bit too late to have voiced your displeasure.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua
    I assume you're referring to the old performance reports that they changed 3 years ago, and then said that the old reports would be available for a few months after the change? I'm just surprised the old reporting interface stayed up for 3 years. It might be a bit too late to have voiced your displeasure.
    Trust me, I voiced my opinion but small time Affilaites don't count at CJ.

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread