Smile Volunteer wanting to gain experience doing some small projects for Free
    Dear fellow Affiliate Marketers , I am a novice web developer and I would like to volunteer my services for free to develop some small JavaScript projects. The reason I am doing this for free is so I can gain some experience in my development skills and build a portfolio of completed projects. All that I ask is that for the project I complete, that you write a small review and allow me to use you as a reference. Also like I said I am a novice if your project is extremely time sensitive I'm probably not the guy you are looking for. I will take on projects on a first come first serve basis. Some examples of projects I am interested in doing are AJAX, validating forms, widgets, and some DHTML.
    I'll be looking forward to hearing from you.

Cavan B.

SmartVolunteer may be a place where you could pick up some volunteer projects: http://www.smartvolunteer.org/. They list a variety of projects both on and off-site, have one-time, ongoing and flexible time commitments (depending on the organization) and other criteria you can choose from.
    Renée
    Pay no attention to that woman behind the curtain. -Wizardress of Oz

Merchant & ABW Ambassador
    Hi Cavan,

Glad that you have opted to learn as you go. Email me if you would like to help with some projects.

Thanks,

Hi Eric please too meet you, I would be very interested in helping with some of your projects. The more experience the better, thank you for your interest.
    You can email me at affiliatecav@live.com

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread