Can you name some Super Affiliates?
    Who are the Super Affiliates that supposedly represent 5% of the affiliate population but are responsible for bringing in 95% of the sales?

ABW Ambassador
    >> Can you name some Super Affiliates?

*NO*

ABW Ambassador
    What a stupid question!

Of course they won't be named on this forum. What the heck are you thinking?

Half a Bubble Off Plumb RemodelingGuy's Avatar
    Hey, ya can't blame a newbie for trying eh?

Oh! and No!

Jimmy McDonald - Your Local Hard Working RemodelingGuy ( & SprinklerGuy - & GarageGuy )
    StartRemodeling.com .... MySprinklerGuy.com .... MyGarageGuy.com ....
    We're Bettering YOUR Life by Improving Where YOU Live It ...
    Do What You LOVE & LOVE What You Do! ....

Julian, why do you say that? If you know that iPromise is considered a Super Affiliates by the merchants, you respond by saying, "I believe iPromise is considered a Super Affiliate".

I think you mean Upromise - and if you think they're a Super Affiliate I would suggest you use the Search button and start reading all about them...
    [B][COLOR=Navy]Nadia Levine (van Rooyen)[/COLOR][/B]
    Senior Manager, Affiliate Practice at Vantage Media
    nlevine(at)VantageMedia.com

One of the things that most noobs should do, but don't, is read the pinned threads at the top in the Introduce Yourself section. This one is Taboo Questions: http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread.php?t=98506
    Renée
    Pay no attention to that woman behind the curtain. -Wizardress of Oz

Joyunltd, thank you for explaining. I now read the noob rules and will not ask this question again. As a noob, my problem is that I hear a lot of talk about Super Affiliates on ABW and elsewhere but I have no idea who is an example of a Super Affiliate. I searched ABW for this information before posting this thread but did not find any examples. Based on the previous replies on this thread, I guess no one knows who the Super Affiliates are or you are all keeping that information secret. I was hoping this forum was for sharing information. I guess it is not.

ABW Ambassador
    >>I was hoping this forum was for sharing information. I guess it is not.
    Please tell us all your sites.
    The name of your bank and your bank balance.

The information you asked for is ONE of the most cherished in our industry.

ABW Ambassador
    sharing information, yes.

giving out site information, no

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by John100
    Joyunltd, thank you for explaining. I now read the noob rules and will not ask this question again. As a noob, my problem is that I hear a lot of talk about Super Affiliates on ABW and elsewhere but I have no idea who is an example of a Super Affiliate. I searched ABW for this information before posting this thread but did not find any examples. Based on the previous replies on this thread, I guess no one knows who the Super Affiliates are or you are all keeping that information secret. I was hoping this forum was for sharing information. I guess it is not.
    Hi John,

Welcome to our forum. I have a personal list of "super affiliates" (we don't call them that), we prefer to call them friends. My list has over 9,000 affiliates on them, some which earn significant amounts of money and drive an insane amount of traffic to our merchants.

If you were on that list, would you mind if i shared your contact info with every merchant that contacted me? These affiliates are people that we have built relationships with, they value their privacy and it's not cool for us to betray that trust.

If you want me to explain further, feel free to contact me directly and I will explain in full detail ...

Welcome again to our family ...
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Quote Originally Posted by John100
    Who are the Super Affiliates that supposedly represent 5% of the affiliate population but are responsible for bringing in 95% of the sales?
    Hi guy, I'm one of them, what do u expect from us ?

Guys and Gals, I know you all mean well but I was not asking for contact information, dollar amounts or anything even close to proprietary information. Just an example of some Super Affiliates. If I asked you to name a few big car companies I would expect you to say "Toyota" or "Ford". If I asked you to name some big time celebrities I am sure you would have no problem saying "Modanna". I thought Upromise was a Super Affiliate but from what I was told above, I guess I was wrong. I have no desire to contact any Super Affiliates. I just wanted some commonly known examples.

I don't mean to make this into a big deal. Thank you anyway for your help.

PS - Sorry for being a such a noob.

ABW Ambassador
    Welcome to ABW John

I always thought superCool was a "super" affiliate.... and cool too!
    -Don't criticize anyone til you've walked a mile in their shoes. Then when you do criticize them, you'll be a mile away and have their shoes.
    - Silence is golden. Duct Tape is silver.

Enough, we don't want to tempt anybody to break the rules so thread closed.
    Innovative advertising with Slimeware Corporation and Telephore. Mail-order fuel with Petrol Direct.

17. Newsletter Signup

Closed Thread