If you had a bad May with EPN...
    This thread on the EPN board seems to be getting their attention (a little).

Make your voice count.
    "God moves imperturbably, slowly, and with perfect organization. The only wise rate at which to live is God's rate. God get things done and they are done right and He does them without hurry. He neither fumes nor frets. He is peaceful and therefore efficient." - Norman Vincent Peale

Actually May was down about 50% but profitable ... traffic was up.

June has started as a real dud ... Today, (6/3/09) is the first day since the EPN program went INDIE, that I have NO bids posted ... a couple of winning bids but ZERO bids made ... from 2,700 visitors.

Plus when I looked at the May numbers ... only 50% of the CRU were graded ACRU.

The question is: Was May just a clunker month ... was the traffic really that bad ... or what?

And the next question: Will it pay to upgrade the traffic quality in terms of MORE PROFIT?

I guess it's time to throw more spagetti up on the wall and see what sticks.

May was abysmal... worst month ever with EPN. I think I found more change on the ground this month than I made with EPN. (Joking, of course, but not by much...)
    -Don't criticize anyone til you've walked a mile in their shoes. Then when you do criticize them, you'll be a mile away and have their shoes.
    - Silence is golden. Duct Tape is silver.

Um, well, what can I say? May was my best month ever. Qualifier -- none of my EPN months have been enough to pay the rent yet, but of the months I've been with EPN, May was the best so far.

And June looks like it's off to a steady start.
    Generate more fake news.

May was down $184.99 compared to April for me, but we're getting into the summer months when sales start to decline.

A better comparison would be May last year (the first full month of EPN) to May this year. In that case, I earned $1,779.53 more this May than May 2008. So, I'm a happy camper.

I don't buy the seasonal answer - especially when products I promote aren't seasonal - I'll by a summer *decline* but not a summer flatline.

That said, I've made more this first week of June than I did all may and the funny thing is I haven't done anything so this is all organic passive income.

Sometimes your the windshield and sometimes the bug.

Just hoping we don't get an EPN email that says - oops, you may have noticed a slight increase in your commissions this month but were so sorry as it is an error and we will make the changes to your account.
    "God moves imperturbably, slowly, and with perfect organization. The only wise rate at which to live is God's rate. God get things done and they are done right and He does them without hurry. He neither fumes nor frets. He is peaceful and therefore efficient." - Norman Vincent Peale

Quote Originally Posted by GoColts
    Sometimes your the windshield and sometimes the bug.
    Sometimes you're the Big Dog, sometimes you're the hydrant.
    Generate more fake news.

Sometimes you get the elevator and sometimes you get the shaft.
    Someday starts today
    Military Discounts

May was my second highest month ever. June's off to a slow start though.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy
    In that case, I earned $1,779.53 more this May than May 2008.
    Tracy, I wondered if you sell any affiliate marketing books that you've authored?

Quote Originally Posted by DesignST
    Tracy, I wondered if you sell any affiliate marketing books that you've authored?
    No, I haven't authored any books, but I have freely offered my tips and techniques here at this forum ... mostly about eBay. If you search posts authored by me and the word eBay, you should be able to find some helpful hints as to how I've been successful with eBay.

best. month. ever. june is tracking well too. i developed a plugin that automatically populates my websites w/ ebay auctions using the eBay API and it has been working very well for me. search traffic has greatly increased as i have fresh posts being added daily.

http and a telephoto
    Quote Originally Posted by radio
    best. month. ever. june is tracking well too. i developed a plugin that automatically populates my websites w/ ebay auctions using the eBay API and it has been working very well for me. search traffic has greatly increased as i have fresh posts being added daily.
    Watch it, you are bordering on spaming...
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

all facts. no links. didn't mention the name and i don't have a sig... sheesh.

i can appreciate that when you get spammed all day, you can get jaded. at the same time, when the only tool you have is a hammer, everything starts looking like a nail.

Not spamming links that is true, but that avatar sure looks like a nail to me.
    Someday starts today
    Military Discounts

http and a telephoto

i can appreciate that when you get spammed all day, you can get jaded. at the same time, when the only tool you have is a hammer, everything starts looking like a nail.
    I'm not jaded and I don't have a hammer.... Take a break or get one handed to you....

Lose the avatar and you will *gain* credibility... just saying....
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

Quote Originally Posted by loxly
    I'm not jaded and I don't have a hammer....
    Where's Chuck when we need him.
    Someday starts today
    Military Discounts

I've been reading new posts today for the last half hour or so.

I have seen your plugin posted about by you in at least 3, maybe 4, different threads.

I think that's probably where the "spammyness" comes in -- you feel the need to post about it in every eBay or eBay related thread I've seen posted in today.

(BTW -- I checked on said plugin and it looks interesting. If you sort of "back off" from it, you might get some folks here interested.)
    Generate more fake news.

only 3, and only mentioned by name in two! lol! i learned my lesson. thanks for checking it out - but i got the memo on reigning in the excitement! lol!

Hey, Radio, how rude of me -- I should have said welcome to ABW. Really good bunches of people hang out around here. Glad to have you join in the fun!
    Generate more fake news.

There are lots of people here who promote services they offer, they pay for an ad. It is economical and you can boast all you want and include URLs and promote until it turns into something good for all. We just don't accept promotions in your avatar and intro, otherwise we'd all be spammed out of here. Welcome to ABW and if you've got a worthwhile service, promote it through the proper channels. http://www.abestweb.com/advertising/

geez oh weez people... I think he got the point 4 posts ago. Some of you guys are over do for a vacation!

23. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread