ABW Ambassador
    ... have been crappy.

On the bright side, I'm already ahead of where I was at this time last year.

-----------------------------
    It's better to write something crappy that you can improve upon later than it is to write nothing. - Comedian Mike Myers

Hoping I don't jinx it, but this has been a good week. February could be our biggest month of the fiscal year (ours starts in October), actually eclipsing December. Keeping my fingers crossed that the trend continues!!!!

Karl Smith >>> phillyBurbs - Your Internet Starts Here
    ---------
    Beware Parasiteware! It is stealing your money! >>> click here to learn more

Awesome Karl .. were doing excellent this month as well!

Ray Thomas
    DesignerWiz.com CEO
    Development Resource & Javascript Public Archive Center
    http://DesignerWiz.com
    ABW Board: Category: Programming / Coding

ABW Ambassador
    Here's a paranoid thought I sometimes have in times of ridiculously slow sales:

What if a network matched referral IP's with affiliate's login IP's, or maybe sorted them by region, so they could skim sales while also crediting test purchases made by the affilaite, so the affiliate would not catch on?

------------------------------
    "It be's dat way sumtimes." ~ Coco B. Ware

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> February could be our biggest month of the fiscal year (ours starts in October), actually eclipsing December. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yup...our Body Jewelry business has pretty much exploded this month, and is currently at just over 3x december sales (with 74% of that coming from affiliates!). Looks like summer will shape up nicely.

Interestingly enough, enough searchers searching for a "sun shaped nipple ring" have been hitting our site every day since after the superbowl that I spent a whole day tracking down a supplier that had them (and ordered a hundred of them)

Erik

==============================
    Tired of a handful of people having TOTAL power over human-edited directories? Been turned down as an ODP editor? Think that WE can build a BETTER volunteer-based, human-edited search directory? SO DO WE. Help www.BuildtheHive.com create the only truly FAIR human edited directory!

"What if a network matched referral IP's with affiliate's login IP's, or maybe sorted them by region, so they could skim sales while also crediting test purchases made by the affilaite, so the affiliate would not catch on?"

I have always thought this. Well at least for the last 2 years.

Or match IP's from a fourm and just pay a few favorite affiliates...

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by weisinator:
    ... have been crappy. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE> Spoke waaay too soon.

They keep trickling in.

I feel so much better.

It's better to write something crappy that you can improve upon later than it is to write nothing. - Comedian Mike Myers

Action Jackson - King of the World
    Sales have been ok for me. I did just get a $5000 order yesterday from 1 merchant and about fell over lol

On a side note, All Piercings I have not seen a sale for in forever so I find it hard to believe that sales can be up there

Jack Mitchell
    http://kattskozykorner.com
    http://clothing-to-go.com
    http://sports-to-go.com

crappy... very crappy

freedom, it's not freedom till you build a business model where you can leave and the commissions will still be there. :0).

Merchants! As long as you are partnered with <a href="http://abw.infopop.cc/6/ubb.x?a=cfrm&s=548608979&f=591608789"target="_blank">parasiteware<a> you will not be listed on my site.

ABW Ambassador
    Things were going really bad earlier this week. Things are rockin and rollin right now!

Rolling like a steam engine here. If this keeps up, February will be my second best month ever.

Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com

No complaints here. January was great, February looks even better

13. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread