RingRevenue
    RingRevenue Completes $3.5 Million Series A Financing ....

“Pay-per-call marketing represents an enormous opportunity because 90% of the $300 billion a year U.S. advertising market is still offline,” said Mark Suster, partner at GRP Partners. “RingRevenue’s platform brings the visibility of online ad tracking to that much larger offline market.”

RingRevenue tracks and manages calls even better than clicks. We make it easy for affiliate networks and advertising agencies to track purchases made by phone. Our patent-pending pay-per-call platform makes it easy for online and offline publishers to promote call-based campaigns through the leading affiliate networks, and our proprietary call quality processing engine ensures delivery of the highest-quality callers to advertisers.

RingRevenue provides its pay-per-call platform to leading affiliate networks and agencies, including Commission Junction.

Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

Pay-per-call
    I think Pay-per-call will become increasingly important as merchants seek to reduce there exposure in the lead market. Buying calls rather than leads looks very attractive when you look at the risk in some lead campaigns.
    Murray Newlands. I blog at [url="http://www.murraynewlands.com/"]http://www.murraynewlands.com [/url] and I run
    [url="http://theaffiliatemarketingawards.com/"]The Affiliate Marketing Awards [/url]

ABW Ambassador
    SAS is currently running RingRevenue in beta for some publishers.

http and a telephoto
    Each publisher gets a separate phone number? Or is it one phone number with "extensions". (didn't read the article yet.)
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

Network Rep & ABW Ambassador Carolyn - ShareASale's Avatar
    Actually, it's fantastic. Each publisher can have as many 800 phone numbers as they want, so they can have one for web campaigns, one for magazine campaigns, one for craigslist campaigns...it's pretty phenomenal. Let me try and get our guy in here so he can better explain!

Quote Originally Posted by Carolyn - ShareASale
    Actually, it's fantastic. Each publisher can have as many 800 phone numbers as they want, so they can have one for web campaigns, one for magazine campaigns, one for craigslist campaigns...it's pretty phenomenal. Let me try and get our guy in here so he can better explain!
    Is there a cost to the affiliate/publisher for these toll free numbers? It would seem that they would have to limit the number per affiliate some how.
    Someday starts today
    Military Discounts

Nope, no fees to the affiliate! But there is a different commission structure. Instead of a percentage of sale, it is a fixed amount per call. The merchant sets that...ah, and the merchant also needs to approve the affiliate to do this type of marketing. Approved affiliates aren't necessarily approved for this yet.

We've designed the pay-per-call platform specifically for the affiliate marketing community. We understand how important it is for affiliates to track and manage the ROI on each of their campaign placements. The platform allows affiliates to use multiple numbers and we even help get those unique phone numbers added to your merchant approved creative. For Merchants, its all about quality calls that will convert. The platform allows Merchants to customize call-based campaigns and to set affiliate commissions based on the quality of calls they are generating. The reporting is real-time and syncs up with your main affiliate/merchant accounts.

We're looking forward to helping make pay-per-call a huge success for affiliate marketing!

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    Just paid commissions for an in-house lead gen program and the affiliate made half their leads via an assigned 800 number. Sounds like this is a win-win for affiliates.

Affiliate Manager FriendlyPlanetTravel's Avatar
    I attended the webinar yesterday - it was a MUST This program will be a gold mine for both the affiliate and merchant. Obviously our reservation staff has a MUCH higher conversion rate than any website ever could, also a plus for affiliates is no possibility of cookie being overwritten.

Hopefully we will have this platform available to our affiliates soon.
    Clifford Mark
    Director of Marketing - [URL=http://www.friendlyplanettravel.com]Friendly Planet Travel Inc[/URL] | [email=cliff@friendlyplanet.com]email me[/email]
    [URL=http://www.shareasale.com/shareasale.cfm?merchantID=18510]Join The FriendlyPlanetTravel.com Affiliate Program Now![/URL]

That would be the ShareASale webinar for select merchants, btw...didn't want that to get lost in the shuffle. If you're a ShareASale merchant and are interested in this, let me know!

I have been waiting for this for many years! Yea, it is finally coming true.

I work very hard to generate traffic and qualified leads. Sending them to a web page and hoping they convert is not the best situation. I would love to have my leads call a phone number where they will get personalized service with all of their specific questions being answered immediately. Phone conversion rates should be much higher with a much higher average sale amount.

The only problem I see right now is getting paid a set amount per call/sale instead of a percentage of the sale. This makes my high quality leads on par with the crappy leads other publishers might get on the phone.

Overall, very excited about this!
    [URL=http://www.investeverymonth.com]InvestEveryMonth.com[/URL] - Build Wealth

Affiliate Manager
    This sounds very interesting.
    The payment, I'm assuming, is similar to a lead based program, instead of a pay per sale program. Is that correct?
    Thomas Burgemeister - Affiliate Manager
    affiliates@LensWorld.com - 425-372-3471
    LensWorld.com: 10% commission, 120 return days, parasite free - Sign up at <a href="http://www.shareasale.com/shareasale.cfm?merchantID=20626">ShareASale</a>.

Outsourced Program Manager Jorge - SHOPiMAR's Avatar
    That would be the ShareASale webinar for select merchants, btw...didn't want that to get lost in the shuffle. If you're a ShareASale merchant and are interested in this, let me know!
    Cool, sounds interesting, sent you email for more info/demo.

Quote Originally Posted by OICUAM2
    I have been waiting for this for many years! Yea, it is finally coming true.
    Shoot me an email if you'd like to get connected with some of our merchants that utilize this technology ctang at shareasale.com

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Burgemeister
    The payment, I'm assuming, is similar to a lead based program, instead of a pay per sale program. Is that correct?
    Yes, you are able to pay a fixed amount per call, and if you like, you also have the ability to set parameters that define if the call is high, medium or low quality. (Affiliates are able to see call quality and target criteria before they apply for pay-per-call access)
    best,
    Carolyn
    ShareASale Client Services
    Y!: SAS_CTang
    e: ctang(at)shareasale.com

Affiliate Manager FriendlyPlanetTravel's Avatar
    As I understood the presentation - there is a LOT of flexibility a merchant has in determining commissions (besides a merchant can always add a bonus payment). Also the system has the ability to RANK the lead based upon "keywords" used during the recorded call. For example if the system "hears" the keyword phrase -"your booking reservation number is" the system will recognize that as a completed sale and give it a high rank.
    Clifford Mark
    Director of Marketing - [URL=http://www.friendlyplanettravel.com]Friendly Planet Travel Inc[/URL] | [email=cliff@friendlyplanet.com]email me[/email]
    [URL=http://www.shareasale.com/shareasale.cfm?merchantID=18510]Join The FriendlyPlanetTravel.com Affiliate Program Now![/URL]

We've got one of our merchants running on Ring and are excited to see the results! We have a couple more that are waiting in the wings as well. If you would like to test it out, let me know!
    KK

Half a Bubble Off Plumb RemodelingGuy's Avatar
    Looked into this and think it is a great idea ....

Now I have something else to look at before joining another network!

Thumbs Up!

Jimmy McDonald - Your Local Hard Working RemodelingGuy ( & SprinklerGuy - & GarageGuy )
    StartRemodeling.com .... MySprinklerGuy.com .... MyGarageGuy.com ....
    We're Bettering YOUR Life by Improving Where YOU Live It ...
    Do What You LOVE & LOVE What You Do! ....

What goes around, comes around ... Back in the stone age, we ran classified ads in hundreds of newspapers for all sorts of products and services.

People called a phone number, got live body who sold the product or service ... whether it was a regular phone number or an 800# depended on whether it was local or national exposure ... when call centers came online, they charged X amount per call and Y amount for any sale.

It was a profitable exercise most of the time ... For example: A $40 product, might cost
    us $1 per call. If the phone person sold the product they would get and $4 extra. So if the ad cost $50 and generated 100 calls and they sold 25 widgets, it would cost us $250 ... We'd take in $1,000. A gross profit of $750. If the product with shipping cost $20, we'd make a$250 profit. The higher the sale price, the more money you tended
    to make. We killed them on 'Self Help' and "Books on Investing."

There is no reason to think the same thing would not work right now. think Home Shopping Club. Merchants could pay affiliates $1/call plus an extra bonus, if the call resulted in a sale - say a 5% of the revenue bonus with say a $1 minimum.

As an affiliate, you could easily market online and offline - and for sure more 'stuff' would get sold and we'd make more money.

If any of you guys want a walkthrough of the affiliate interface, we've got one coming up in a couple weeks. Just shoot me an email and I'll forward you the invite
    best,
    Carolyn
    ShareASale Client Services
    Y!: SAS_CTang
    e: ctang(at)shareasale.com

If any of you guys want a walkthrough of the affiliate interface, we've got one coming up in a couple weeks. Just shoot me an email and I'll forward you the invite

Please include me.

thx

Hey Meech, shoot me an email at ctang at shareasale.com so I can forward the invite and registration link

23. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread