Has anyone opened up an affliate program using the Yahoo store format? Does it work??...well??

What are the best hosts/formats to use to start up a site??..and are user friendly.

I'm new to this and would like to know more.

ABW Ambassador
    Haven't personally, but, from an affiliate's perspective, I know that some do exist.

--
    ...only in the affiliates interest...
    The Newer Nicer Joseph [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

I have a CJ merchant with a Yahoo store that does well. I also have an independent with a Yahoo store and it has the capability to track sales using an affiliate ID. Seems to work well and I get a nice commission check every quarter.

Can give you merchant names, but just wanted to let you know it works for me.

Ron - 7 Days A Week Marketing

Every day is a chance to learn something new and a opportunity to teach someone else.

Hi:
    I used to manage the biggest Y! store affiliate program using Y!store affiliate application. My experience was pretty good. The tracking was pretty good and the affiliate console was very similar to the store console with graphs on traffic. A good application to start with if you don't have the bucks to get into a premier service application or buy a package. The only disadvantage was the reporting: it did not offer that many reports but we compensated with reports from webtrends.

Marifer Vergara
    Affiliate Manager
    Catalogs.com
    The #1 Source for FREE Catalogs!!
    http://www.catalogs.com
    AOL: Marifer006
    MSN: NanaVergara
    Yahoo: maria_maria_s

ABW Ambassador
    My biggest compalint with Yahho stores is they are constantly changing the url for their images, which doesnt automatically update with CJ product images right away, leaing some of my web pages looking rather dull! [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_mad.gif[/img]

Sorry to be the oddball with the complaint, but it is something I have asked CJ to fix a long time ago, and they still haven't!

Big Chuck

I usually don't partner with merchants who use Yahoo stores except 3, now down to one. Two got deactivated, and this last one has a very decent site. However, as I'm working to promote them today, most of the product images are not showing up. SIGH, what can I say?

I have many associations with Yahoo stores. Most of them through the Yahoo software. Even with a 1 day cookie they seem to convert extra well. I believe that the comsumer that shops the yahoo stores feels secure about buying through them.

My CJ/Yahoo stores also do well, and a few that had private programs have moved over to CJ. Now longer cookies, getting even better conversions.

Allen

ABW Ambassador
    What Big Chuck said. ... grrrrr ...

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread