Need some help in Signing to Google Affiliate Network.
    Hello,

I have a problem in signing up to Google Affilate Network. I am trying to signup with the google affiliate network since a few months. I am a little new to world of webmasters, but I am working on my sites very hard and fair to get some traffic from Search engines as per Search Engine Optimization and putting genuine content in my sites.

I have two websites at the moment, first one for latest trends and news related blog and other site with trying to sell some tickets with making good content available (value) for the users.

I don't do any other web marketing out of social networks!!! I don't use any tricky or fraud techniques to get ranked high in Google or in any other Search engines. I am also using Google Adsense now for almost 6-7 months on my site without any problems.

I communicated with GAN team through many emails, why my sites are not getting through in the sign up process. First in the beginning was the problem of whois. I had a private whois which GAN don't accept. I fixed that and emailed them to review my application again.

Than GAN team asked me in the next email to explain my business model, I emailed them again giving them the required information.

In the Last email GAN team asked me to email them from my email address of the domain that I use for my website (if my website is www.xyz.com than email address should be looking like info@xyz.com or admin@xyz.com and not anybody@yahoo.com) as a last step of signup process and not to email them from my yahoo email address.

I done that and got this email from GAN team on 20-05-2009 (15 days before), Since than I didn't got any more response from any one.
    Code:
    Hello, and thank you for your inquiry.

Your message will be reviewed by affiliate support at Google Affiliate
    Network.  For more information about the Google Affiliate Network, please
    visit our Help Center http://www.google.com/support/affiliatenetwork/

Google Affiliate Network
    I want to start working on my sites and start putting regular postings on the sites(The signup process alone is unfortunately taking too long - it is already past more than two months from the first signup).

I want to desperately join Google Affiliate Network because, As a member of www.abestweb.com I know there are many fraud Affiliate networks out there in the world and many fraud Merchants as well!!!!!

I look towards Google Affiliate Network as an experienced partner in this industry with Good Tracking Techniques and Good Reliable Merchants.

I will really appreciate and will try to make available any other informations if needed by GAN for sign up process as soon as possible. As I said I am a little new in the webmasters world and have very less experience.

I will be thankful if some one from GAN reading this can help me further in the joining process.

Thanks to GAN team and Abestweb team for there good work here.

twikker.

Google Affiliate Network Rep Google Affiliate Network Moderator's Avatar
    Hello,

Can you email me the last response you received from the support team?

Thank you,

Jamie
    jamier[at]google.com

Thanks for your attention Jamie, I have forwarded the last email to you.

I am using this email address (anybody@yahoo.com) as my basic contact account and not the another one (admin@xyz.com).
    BECAUSE : I have registered my websites on godaddy and there servers are extremely slow, if I have to login to godaddy account and send an email, alone logging in process by godaddy takes more than 4 or 5 minutes (don't know why, may be too many users or they have too many security settings in there servers).

On yahoo it takes me only one click from my browser and a few seconds (4 to 5) to get up to my emails (as I am using macros extension for firefox).

This is the only reason for using my yahoo email address.

Though, Thanks again.

twikker

Google Affiliate Network Rep Google Affiliate Network Moderator's Avatar
    Hi,

Thank you for sending the email. I have escalated to the appropriate team.

Have a good day!

Jamie

Half a Bubble Off Plumb RemodelingGuy's Avatar
    I hate logging into GAN.

It's like Goog wants to know what you are doing at all times ....

nevermind ...

Jimmy McDonald - Your Local Hard Working RemodelingGuy ( & SprinklerGuy - & GarageGuy )
    StartRemodeling.com .... MySprinklerGuy.com .... MyGarageGuy.com ....
    We're Bettering YOUR Life by Improving Where YOU Live It ...
    Do What You LOVE & LOVE What You Do! ....

Thank you very much Jamie.

I got the email from GAN that my application has been accepted. I thank you again for all your support and time. Keep up the good job.

Regards.

twikker

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread