Ran into a problem starting a 'contact us' message
    I tried to enter a message in CJ's Contact Us system. It takes the massage and categories as it always has and then continues to a screen that wants to make me a new account - I have enough trouble managing my existing accounts - I don't need to add another. How do you beat this roadblock?

Charles

https://members.cj.com/member/contactUs.do

On the bottom left under Ask a Question click Go.
    Last edited by Haiko de Poel, Jr.; June 4th, 2009 at 09:37 PM.
    Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

Thank you for the link - Haiko - that is the way I've used in the past but now the first page after I hit 'go' is the familiar screen where I enter my email and enter my question; I next pick a category and sub-category as I always have.

At the bottom instead of a 'Submit' button, there is a 'Continue' button that leads me to a page to generate me a new account which I don't want to do.

Charles

This has not been the norm for most users. Since you are unable to submit an incident, call Client Support at CJ 800-761-1072, and ask them to help trouble-shoot your problem. Please tell them you are asked to create a new account upon submitting a question through the AAQ feature in Contact Us.

Affiliate Manager Heather@Stacks's Avatar
    As I recall, the "ask a question" feature was being "upgraded" yesterday. Maybe that was it?

Thumbs down
    Well I just tried it ... and get this CJ 404 page... could not get it to work. Their webmaster must be a real slacker because he obviously never checked his work. Freaking useless.... I guess they think that the reduction in emails is due to the great job they are doing ....sigh

by the way ...I tried 5 times with attachements and without...it's a mess. Whoever did that and walked away without making sure it works should be kicked in the ass or fired.

I did get it to work (a couple of days ago) - I filled out the first page as always and pressed 'continue' - it brought up a screen that appeared to want to create a new account - I ignored everything except my email and pressed continue - instead of creating a new account it finished just like the old days - poorly labeled screen.

Angry This is maddening...
    I have had limited success with submitting questions, but am completely locked out of the Question Status area. CJ's phone support (thank you, thatswrite, for the phone #!) said they're aware of the "glitch" and are working on it, but there's no timeframe for a fix.

Anybody find a workaround?

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread