I am new to affiliate program
    I am new affiliate program. I want to know, whether i can use blogs for affiliate program and which product to sell . i like to be an affiliate for software products...

kindly please help me
    SIG removed
    Last edited by Merchant Consultant Team; June 5th, 2009 at 12:30 AM.

Affiliate Manager
    Welcome to the forum.

Promote products you believe in and compliment your site. If your blog is about pets, promote pet stuff.

Affiliate Manager FriendlyPlanetTravel's Avatar
    Welcome to ABW

Blogs are perfect for promoting products. If you want to promote software merchants - just make sure the blog is relevant
    Clifford Mark
    Director of Marketing - [URL=http://www.friendlyplanettravel.com]Friendly Planet Travel Inc[/URL] | [email=cliff@friendlyplanet.com]email me[/email]
    [URL=http://www.shareasale.com/shareasale.cfm?merchantID=18510]Join The FriendlyPlanetTravel.com Affiliate Program Now![/URL]

Actually i know just what is affiliate that's it.
    I want to know where to start from. tell me some software websites to which i can be an affiliate... some genuine site....

Thank you
    No SIGS

Actualy i want use the demo of the product and i want write review as blog and sell the product. Tell me some genuine software site.

Affiliate Manager
    I am a merchant at ShareASale and from the way I understand the affiliate side at SAS is you register and then you can take a look at all the different merchant programs that are there. You can see a description of the program as well as the details like commission rate and cookies duration.

Thank You
    Thank You ShareCooker......

I try and post a reply

Hi slow cooker i want to use blogs and i dont have any organization and web site....

what to do....

i want to use blogs
    Blogs are websites. You'll need to have a website so that you can sign up for merchants. Networks and most merchants will want to see where you're planning to put their links before approving you to join their programs.

Start a blog on the topic that interests you, then look for merchants that offer products that fit your topic. Good luck

Best CPC and CPM providers
    Hi,

You can go through axill.com, who are providing the best CPC and CPM to your blog or webiste, I am getting huge revenue for the last two years through axill.com. Axill.com has reputed advertisers and publishers.

Hi,

An affiliate program works by signing up people to represent certain products or services and then paying those people a commission to sell the company's product or service. This is a perfect way for companies to expand their sales force and market share.

set up a blog or your own website and advertise your product with a link to the company's site that includes your affiliate. so you can be given credit for each sale. When people hit your blog or website, they will see the advertisement for the product or service you're representing.

12. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread