Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    If I had a nickle for each Republican party popup I got today ... They're putting Orbitz to shame.

I may have to reconsider my vote come November ..

Since I smell a Webmaster Mike rant coming, please allow me to clarify that I'm not bashing republicans, I'm bashing popups

Sal @ PHATBargains.com

Domain Addict / Formerly known as elbowcreek Thomas A. Rice's Avatar
    lol, haven't seen these yet, but jeeese I hate popups. That's a p***-poor way to gain votes, irritating people while they are trying to surf.

- - - - - - - - -
    I will FOCUS on my goal, and I shall NOT be denied.

I haven't seen any either. You must be on their sh!t list for pops.

To me this is kind of funny:

Sal dont like the Republican party.

And

Mr. Sal like the Republican party.

It this a real Democratic Country or What???????

Sorry but, I will not put my name here now, I just want to avoid confusion between the two Sal.

So, why, as an affiliate, aren't you using the google bar? I wouldn't be without it.

Mr.Merchant, if you do business in any way what-so-ever with parasites, your products will not be sold on my sites!!
    Affiliates, before you use CJ merchants, Read This! Comments are to be interpreted as opinion unless otherwise noted.

Hey Sal, leave poor Webmaster Mike alone for now, he is busy now feeding Charlie and ranting about some BHO's.

Let's you and me start a new flame war here about the "Republicans and Democrats" and see how long we can get it going before Haiko close the thread.....

Since life is to short to worry about the details, let's get the others members start making bets.

Tonight only, Sal vs Sal on ABW..... Ladies and Gentleman's, place your bet's now please...

The other Sal.

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    I think there won't be anything to bet on because BOTH of you like the Republican party! Reread that first post...

"I may have to reconsider my vote come November ..~Sal"

If the popups are annoying, and that annoyance means he may reconsider his vote, apparently as a punishment for popping so much...

Then his original intention was to vote Republican! But he may withhold that vote to protest the pops.

So my bet is that Sal will confirm my reading of his post as accurate.

~Cheapskate merchants need not apply

Of course the popups could be a ruse by the Democrats

________
    "All your commission are belong to us." - Slimeware Corporation

The affiliate formerly known as ojmoo
    Of course the popups could be a ruse of the republicans, making everyone think its a democratic ruse. There by spreading their message but blaming the democrats. What do I know, I am interested in cows, horses and dogs, donkeys and elephants don't interest me

Mike
    Bovine Bazaar
    Cow gifts and collectibles

MOO

Whereas any good conspiracy theorist will know that it's actually Ralph Nader's lot.

________

Outsourced Program Manager Jorge - SHOPiMAR's Avatar
    "reconsider my vote come November"

If the popups are annoying, and that annoyance means he may reconsider his vote, apparently as a punishment for popping so much...

-- Yes, I noticed that too. Sounds like a Republican to me too.

Let's you and me start a new flame war here about the "Republicans and Democrats" and see how long we can get it going before Haiko close the thread.....

-- Well, great i was going to start a war too but since I'm voting Republican in November too guess there's no fight yet.

-- Anyway I have not seing those POP-UPS, but they would be annoying to me too, even if Republican. Remember it's the marketing "genius" who think of these things.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> If I had a nickle for each Republican party popup I got today<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If they PAY me a nickle for each popup I'll run them all day !

<hr>
    Leave the gun, take the cannolis.

Oh, I hope the Republicans keep running those pop-ups! Really piss everyone off!

Yessirree, keep 'em popping up! Everyone loves pop ups!

Maybe do a few with GWB's mug plastered really big on them...that'll get more votes...yup, that'll do it!

Andy

(/sarcasm)

Hey Mr. Sal! Did anyone tell you that you have one PHAT name?

So you think I'm a Democrat, others think I'm a Republican ... Ah the suspense Let me know what you guys decide, and I'll vote accordingly.

I'm surprised that not many of you have been bombarded with the popup, I hope I don't have a drive-by install. Geez, last thing I need right now is GWB popping up on my screen telling me how he's fought them big bad scary evil-doers.

Sal @ PHATBargains.com

A bit of coding and a drive-by BHO could pop Michael Moore up over the top of the Republican ones in a "Dude, Where's My Country" pose.

Hey, imagine the fun you could have with Internet voting and BHOs. The eBates party would win every time!

________

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    If it was a real Republican popup they's make it either a live web cam shot of a donkey's patoot, or flash photos from this page showing Hanoi Kerry's real war hero photos.... I served 14 months 8 days on a PBR boat there ( both of us Brown River Patrol vets) and still have a bullet shattered wrist and a plate in my hip bone. Yep shot in the ass too.

One needs to be completely enlightened about the candidates to wisely choose the next president.

http://www.25thaviation.org/johnkerry/id15.htm

Mike & Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! BBQ some Gator and remember to flush WhenU..

I like traffic lights
    Southern hemisphere - away from Fukushima
    >One needs to be completely enlightened about
    >the candidates to wisely choose the next
    >president.

Amen to that.

Fox news was so worried about Dean getting nominated (he promised to look hard at the fact that the major media in the USA is owned by about 6 people) that they've annointed Kerry. Major news outlet owners are now contributing to Kerry to ensure Dean's downfall. media.guardian.co.uk/city/story/0,7497,1144464,00.html

They know they've got enough dirt on Kerry to sink him once he's nominated, so he's their man, right now.

Kerry's dug himself a huge hole, by mortgaging his home to the tune of 6 million dollars to fund his campaign - he is seriously limited by the new campaign contribution laws as to what money he can use to pay back that loan. Even his wife (heir to the billion dollar Heinz empire) can't pay it for him as she's only allowed to pay $2000 towards his fund.

Makes for interesting reading...

www.usatoday.com/news/politicselections/nation/primariescaucus/2004-02-08-kerry-loan_x.htm

George Orwell got the date wrong

Didn't Clinton know something about pop-ups too?

________

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Dynamoo:
    Didn't Clinton know something about pop-ups too?

Something was always popping up with Clinton.

It's all Al Gore's fault!

If he hadn't invented the Internet, Republicans wouldn't pop up!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SamBay:
    It's all Al Gore's fault!

If he hadn't invented the Internet, Republicans wouldn't pop up! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    I can't wait for the Democratic National Convention. You guys & gals think the halftime show for the Superbowl got free media coverage will love the surprise act to be displayed there.

ABC/MTV have arranged a real surprise. Hillory will come trapeze swinging onto the stage dressed in a Clinton/Gore cheerleader outfit accidentally forgetting to wear any panties mooning the gawking audience below. This is timed and orchestrated to the sounds of Puff Daddy with Al Gore entering stage left wearing a gorgeous slit to the thigh dress, makeup and a troop of Village people dancers.

Real coming out party to announce their candidacy and they're in the race for keeps. Brilliant strategy as the liberal media will give this event enough FREE advertising and media time to assure a landslide over GWB. All negative Kerry attacks will be sweep from voters mindsets as GWB's jaw will be perminently locked into a Shock & Awe time warp making him speechless.

This of course is my humble opinion as Bush might have a followup surprise at the RNC event.

Mike & Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! BBQ some Gator and remember to flush WhenU..

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by EcomCity.com:
    Hillory will come trapeze swinging onto the stage dressed in a Clinton/Gore cheerleader outfit accidentally forgetting to wear any panties mooning the gawking audience below. ..<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yikes! Seeing that would make me
    Reminds me of a pic I saw a while back:

"Hillory will come trapeze swinging onto the stage dressed in a Clinton/Gore cheerleader outfit accidentally forgetting to wear any panties mooning the gawking audience below."

This is a good thing. It will turn all those who look upon her - to stone !

Fred

Are you sure the nurses know you're using the computer?

I like traffic lights
    Southern hemisphere - away from Fukushima
    >It's all Al Gore's fault!

Sigh.

http://www.sethf.com/gore

George Orwell got the date wrong

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast