Question need a student loan aff program
    A while back I was running NextStudent ads thru cj, but they're not on cj anymore. I didn't find any other student loan programs on cj. Anyone know of any out there?

Simple Tuition should be on CJ, though I believe they just cut payout/referral occurances. They worked well for me a while back, but their constant changing commission structure without prior warning started to get to be a bit annoying. I believe they're also on Linkshare's lead advantage network. I think their payouts depend on the time of year, but there is (or was) no calendar posted as to when these changes would happen.

Question
    Hey Joshua, thanks! But...the commission is a whole $2.50. Sheesh, two years ago they were paying $16 to $30. Yeah I know about the state of our wonderful financial institutions. (rampant sarcasm here) Anyway, anybody else know about any other advertisers?

The commission has 2 referral occurrences I believe, so if a user clicked off to two loan options presented, you'd get $5. Last year I believe I was getting commission of $3-4, with up to 5 action occurrences. Times have changed, especially with My Rich Uncle filing for bankruptcy (seriously, how does a student loan lender go bankrupt?), so you'll have to deal with lower payouts if you want to be in the vertical. It's a seasonal thing anyway, so there's a short period of a few months where leads are much more likely to complete the process, sending commissions and conversion rates up. Might just want to contact Simple Tuition directly and see if you can work a better deal, but it even looks like their database of lending advertisers has dried up a lot since a year ago.

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread