I want GPS tracking on the trucks themselves !

<hr>
    Leave the gun, take the cannolis.

Sounds like your waitin' for something. Watchya gettin'?

Akiva Bergstrom, Affiliate Partner Manager
    Email: akiva@affsolutions.com | AIM: akivabergs | ICQ: 240820068

<FONT SIZE=1> M A N A G E D P R O G R A M S

<FONT SIZE=1>> EssentialApparel.com - CJ/7.5% to 8.5%/120 days/Datafeed/Parasite free > Join now! <
    <FONT SIZE=1>> SportsFanfare.com - CJ/10%/120 days/Datafeed/Parasite free - > Join now! <
    <FONT SIZE=1>> FunToCollect.com - CJ/11%/120 days Datafeed/Parasite free - > Join now! <
    <FONT SIZE=1>> FragranceWholesale.com - CJ/10%/120 days/Datafeed/Parasite free - > Join now! <
    <FONT SIZE=1>> PetCareCentral.com - CJ/10%/120 days/Datafeed/Parasite free - > Join now! <

Currently just some software. Last week I barely squeeked out a valentine purchase for the wife. Apparently (according to her) I'm famous for waiting till the last minute.

Needless to say I was keeping a close eye on the tracking :)

<hr>
    Leave the gun, take the cannolis.

ABW Ambassador
    GPS would be great! I had a crappy driver where I lived about a year ago! I was home all day for a few days & my g/f was waiting for a package... the guy never knocked or rang the doorbell! He just put the tag on the door and I never heard him! I finally had to hop in my car and hunt the guy down - I found him about a couple blocks away & got her "delivery"

Die Parasites Die!!

I had great luck with deliveries this year, but I had some real nightmares a few years ago.

Flowers that were supposed to be delivered "overnight" via FedEx took two days and didn't arrive until 2/15.

A one-of-a-kind Valentine's Day present I bought on Ebay took OVER A MONTH to deliver via UPS. I wouldn't have believed the seller, but he gave me the tracking number. He shipped it promptly. It showed movement in his area, then "In Transit" to my area, then nothing. It eventually showed up. I had ordered it almost a month early, but it still ended up being late.

Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread