I know I haven't been as active as I have expected to be since I have joined, but I have been very busy.

The reason: ABW is a great place to learn from! Then off to put that knowledgeinto action.

The regs here know what they are about and what they are after That's . It also helps keep things in perspective. In the coming year as I learn and built my sites I hope to have more time to share what I have learned and to just "kick-it" ya know

So this post is to all of those who have posted frequently enough that I feel I have a feeling of who your are and that I have learned so much from you. For that I cannot repay you, but I can say THANK YOU

I would love to just reach out and give everybody a big hug (or handshake if that is prefered).

Really this board has help so much and I felt the need to say thank you Haiko, the memebers, and the AMs for creating a place such as this.

I raise my glass to ABW and all those who are out there in Cyber-world who make this a place a place I visit so often. Both for knowledge, laughs and to get the scoop on what is up in the affiliate world.

To those who are honest like happypoon and Ecomcity.com (to name a few) you rock. You call it like you see it and are real. It shows. Never let that die.

Ok my rant of gratitude is done.
    But really, ABW is really "The Place for Affilates and AMs to be."

Thank you for the creation of this community,

Yours Truely,
    --Brian
    AKA Cursal

Our greatest Glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall ~Confucius

Ditto!

What does the COC stand for? Crooks Overwriting Commissions.
    Don't worry! Tracking is infected!
    Love Life to the fullest. we only get ONE chance! :-)

ABW Ambassador
    Brian, we all like ABW a lot

Cursal, I love ABW to.

No doubt about it, ABW's the place to be for affiliate marketing! All the others are really just ABW "wanna be's". And they know it!

Andy

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Thanks Brian for the ABW Kudo's as this place has blown away some of the smoke and mirrors of the affiliate industry like no other.

Mike & Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! BBQ some Gator and remember to flush WhenU..

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Andy:
    All the others...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No others that are significant. ABW rules.

Akiva Bergstrom, Affiliate Partner Manager
    Email: akiva@affsolutions.com | AIM: akivabergs | ICQ: 240820068

<FONT SIZE=1> M A N A G E D P R O G R A M S

<FONT SIZE=1>> EssentialApparel.com - CJ/7.5% to 8.5%/120 days/Datafeed/Parasite free > Join now! <
    <FONT SIZE=1>> SportsFanfare.com - CJ/10%/120 days/Datafeed/Parasite free - > Join now! <
    <FONT SIZE=1>> FunToCollect.com - CJ/11%/120 days Datafeed/Parasite free - > Join now! <
    <FONT SIZE=1>> FragranceWholesale.com - CJ/10%/120 days/Datafeed/Parasite free - > Join now! <
    <FONT SIZE=1>> PetCareCentral.com - CJ/10%/120 days/Datafeed/Parasite free - > Join now! <

Cursal, I have to second that! I'm a newbie to the affiliate world myself and have to say ABW truly rocks! I too have learned so much from the folks here. Some day we'll be helping the newbies...Thanks ABW!

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    The AM's like Akiva do a great job on educating newbees and motivating them with paychecks. The rest of the regulars are either fighting the abuses condoned by this industry to make a safe path for the newbees, or trying to derail the process. Most just accept this is the WWW and spend their time honing their tricks for clicks and watching the merchant's rise and fall with the tides.

Mike & Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! BBQ some Gator and remember to flush WhenU..

ABW should be renamed The Affiliate University. I can't honestly think of another website that has been so vluable to me. I've learned so much stuff here which is making a tremendous difference in my life.

Without ABW, I would have never made any real money in A M

So Thank you ABW!!!!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by netsu:
    ABW should be renamed The Affiliate University. I can't honestly think of another website that has been so vluable to me. I've learned so much stuff here which is making a tremendous difference in my life.

Without ABW, I would have never made any real money in A M

So Thank you ABW!!!!! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Totally!!! I owe much of my success to ABW!!

Ebudae

If you understand, things are just as they are...
    if you do not understand, things are just as they are.

12. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread