Fredericks of Hollywood did not track - June 1
    I directed a friend to my site where she clicked through the banner to the fredericks site and proceeded to purchase a bra. I asked her to let me know when she bought it and she sent me the confirmation email of her purchase. This was on June 1 and the sale still hasn't shown up. I have emailed the Fredericks Affiliate Manager and have not heard back yet.

Can you please post any updates if/when it tracks or not..? I was going to add them as a merchant & this is good to know.

Thanks

You bet. I also had fig leaves fail as well but fig leaves has responded to my request for more information. Fredericks hasn't even responded yet. I will update as it keeps going.

you can also submit the order to the missing order transaction system in Linkshare. give that a try.

I will try that as well. As a newbie on code, I am just concerned I have something formatted wrong. I am concerned as orders from two different affiliate programs did not track.

Put a tracking request in. Will let you know what I find.

I placed a new banner from Frederick's of Hollywood on an active site of mine because I wanted to place an order and get the credit on June 12th.
    I see that my items were shipped on June 15th but the sale did not track. I find this unusual: I'm a devoted customer and affiliate of Frederick's of Hollywood and my orders that were derived from a click from one of my sites have always tracked in the past. I'm disappointed that the sales did not track.
    I am affirming that something similar to crfbusiness's complaint has recently happened to me.
    ~Rhia7 -- Remember the 7
    Twitter me

I have both a an email as well as a tracking request in linkshare. The affiliate manager only read half my email.

"Sorry for the delayed response, we process all orders on ship date so there can be some lag time as far as sales getting into linkshare but in return for the lag we donít process any returns through linkshare so we still payout commissions on returned orders. I would say there is a 3 to 5 business days to process orders unless the items are backordered."

He did not answer my question of, here was the order number my friend gave me, why was I not credited with the sale?

I was credited with the purchase finally today. Unfortunately my friend ordered a second order from the fredericks site and it was again not credited. If this maintains I am gonna have to nix them and rely on adsense which I am trying not to do. Just to make sure, I had her run a virus and spyware scan to make sure the cookie was not hijacked, had her click through the banner again and order. Cookie did not track again. Anyone else's experience so far?

On June 12th I placed an "updated link" on a page of one of my sites to Frederick's of Hollywood and I placed an order.
    My shipment arrived this evening but there is no sign of tracking at Linkshare, the trusted 3rd party network.
    The traditional login does not indicate any tracking credit.
    The "updated login" says:
    Our reporting servers are busy now. We apologize for the inconvenience, please try again later.
    I wonder if I will get credit for my sale to myself?
    In the past I have received credit and thus I have become a dedicated customer. I will be disappointed if I do not receive credit for this purchase.
    ~Rhia7 -- Remember the 7
    Twitter me

I checked Linkshare again. My June 12th sale on Frederick's of Hollywood did not track.
    The items purchased were delivered to my home last night but the sale did not track on Linkshare.
    ~Rhia7 -- Remember the 7
    Twitter me

I filled out the details in the Transaction Inquiry form at Linkshare and the problem has been satisfactorily resolved
    ~Rhia7 -- Remember the 7
    Twitter me

13. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread