Anyone use affiliatemarketingplaybook?
    Does anyone use the site affiliatemarketingplaybook? I am putting their ads on my website and I want to know if they will pay me. To be clear I am not getting my ads advertised, I am doing the advertising. (I signed up under the partners tab)

If anyone could tell me if these guys actually pay I would really appreciate it.

Half a Bubble Off Plumb RemodelingGuy's Avatar
    What a crap house site.

Misspellings all over. (comming?)

I was the only one on the site.

1,000,000 hits for $8.95 - Right.

Took forever to load.

If you are stupid enough to give your credit card to a site like that, you deserve what you get.

Jimmy McDonald - Your Local Hard Working RemodelingGuy ( & SprinklerGuy - & GarageGuy )
    StartRemodeling.com .... MySprinklerGuy.com .... MyGarageGuy.com ....
    We're Bettering YOUR Life by Improving Where YOU Live It ...
    Do What You LOVE & LOVE What You Do! ....

Quote Originally Posted by somecoolguy
    Does anyone use the site affiliatemarketingplaybook? I am putting their ads on my website and I want to know if they will pay me. To be clear I am not getting my ads advertised, I am doing the advertising. (I signed up under the partners tab)

If anyone could tell me if these guys actually pay I would really appreciate it.
    If this is a serious post .. which im going to assume its not ..

go to more established Ad companys ..

Try Google Adsense
    Valueclickmedia
    Adbrite
    OpA! Giasou Ti kanies!

Quote Originally Posted by RemodelingGuy
    What a crap house site.

Took forever to load.

If you are stupid enough to give your credit card to a site like that, you deserve what you get.
    But they've got the Affiliate Seal of Approval.

-rematt
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant." - Richard Nixon

Quote Originally Posted by Magi
    If this is a serious post .. which im going to assume its not ..

go to more established Ad companys ..

Try Google Adsense
    Valueclickmedia
    Adbrite
    Why would this not be a serious post?

Why would this not be a serious post?
    Because you are one in a million that post these kinds of sites here.

By the way, the site is a 0/10 from Google.

We do a sniff test before we take anyone seriously!

And that site smells rotten.

Jimmy McDonald - Your Local Hard Working RemodelingGuy ( & SprinklerGuy - & GarageGuy )

Damn that really sucks. I'm new to affiliate marketing and I don't know sh*t about whether or not a site is a scam.

Too bad too because I had already gotten like 800 impressions for them.

Damn that really sucks. I'm new to affiliate marketing and I don't know sh*t about whether or not a site is a scam.

The old "rule of thumb" for most business activities applies TRIPLE on the Internet and for affiliate marketing: "If it sounds too good to be true, it probably ISN'T true."
    Generate more fake news.

Quote Originally Posted by writerguy
    The old "rule of thumb" for most business activities applies TRIPLE on the Internet and for affiliate marketing: "If it sounds too good to be true, it probably ISN'T true."
    Yeah totally

800 impressions that did what?

Did they all buy something?

You a bazillionaire now?

Or were they pop under hits that no one ever really saw?

I say this because ....

If I could send a million REAL hits to someones site, I would charge $1000's.

Quality over quantity I guess.

http and a telephoto

You are promoting a product and don't know if it is any good... this is why affiliate marketing is getting a bad reputation.

Why would you promote a product that you have no clue if it works? Or if they will pay? Go to a real network and look for some real products to promote.
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

One of the real problems with any start up is the vast number of people who are so willing to slam a product they are not sure about.

I am the owner of AffiliateMarketingPlaybook.com. Sure there are some issues with my products presentation but that does not change the fact that I deliver clean traffic at a fraction of the cost.

I pay my partners on time and I am sending tons of genuine visitors to my advertisers I will have you know.

What a crap house site.

Took forever to load.

I'm not sure about crap house, and "comming" is spelled coming!
    you should read your post three times before you slam someone's spelling.

You got it wrong by the way it's one million impressions not HITS for 8.95.

With a fully disclaimed 0.02% click rate depending on your own creative. - an average of about 2000 hits. Sure it's inexpensive but hey I'm just starting out. Hey if you want to pass up value for skepticism that's your deal but why would you go out of your way to slam someone who actually cares about what you get for your money.

If you have a suggestion why don't you call me - 6478027999 I might actually PAY you give me your opinion.

In spite of my short comings with the front end copy, I can assure you that my clients and partners are quite happy.

Do any of you remember B!0vert!ser in 1998 I do - the word was that they were a piece of crap, they pushed a billion dollars last year - You know what - they are too expensive!

Affiliate Marketers have no place driving Google keywords up as much as $10.00 per click as in the case of "PPC" "Pay Per Click" and phrases of the like.

If you are against true market value then be my guest advertise somewhere else - get in line you will have thousands of competitors ready to bid against you.

Then again perhaps that is why the affiliate marketers I do have on my side do approve.

While your busy slamming me...

Have any of you spent a moment searching "G**gle?" Has any one written in a forum or a blog that they were not paid by affiliatemarketingplaybook.com - or that they bought traffic that I didn't deliver?

I didn't think so.

If you think you can rewrite my website to convey a more apt, grammatically correct and perfectly spell checked copy then by all means please send me your resume at

Jobs@affiliatemarketingplaybook.com

Thank you Sean

P.S. I use PayPal - I do not collect CC Numbers...

for a second there even I though I was ripping you off!

You are promoting a product and don't know if it is any good... this is why affiliate marketing is getting a bad reputation.

Why would you promote a product that you have no clue if it works? Or if they will pay? Go to a real network and look for some real products to promote.
    I know you are a moderator here and I am not trying to push a nerve but it has been my experience that as an affiliate marketer you should always be looking for the next best thing.

If you wait until every one says it's good the truth is it is probably to late to promote.

Unless of course you have a mega budget affording some of those $10 clicks.

but then again. I like Some cool guys approach.

By the way cool guy - As is stated in the partners page - you will receive your first payment in full when you reach your 10,000 impressions.

plus your $25.00 sign up bonus..

sean.
    Last edited by impact561; July 30th, 2009 at 05:27 AM.

http and a telephoto
    There is a difference between pushing retail products and what you are selling. I don't believe in pushing products without knowing what you are promoting. This person came here without a clue about your product but wants to recommend it to people?

Not a good idea, at least not in my book.

Oh and if this was a set up for a tag team, you are both going to disappear.
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

Affiliate Marketing Playbook
    Nope this is not a tag team...

I actively search google to see how my back links and public opinion are doing.

I simply found this thread and wanted to reply to it. I felt that I was being unfairly slammed considering the only people talking about my service were people who never used it.

I think this is a good forum and I encourage people being cautious.

In fact if I had have done a little more research before I bought into leapfish maybe I would not be out 2500.00 dollars.

That's a little warning to anyone considering buying a leapfish keyword.

I own three and in a month have only received 3 hits.

But back to the matter at hand, I just want you to know I am not here to promote my site on abestweb.com The only reason I am here is to try and side step some of the damage comments like the above will cause me as more of my potential clients land here and decide not to try my service based on a hand full of comments made by people who don't actually know about my service.

Thanks

Sean.

I think you called me stupid earlier in this thread for pointing out mis-spellings on your home page.

Now, in your own words, and I quote from the bottom of your home page ...

We have recently changed our site, in doing do sales have dropped. What would keep you from choosing Amphits.com as your traffic provider.
    You mean do-do?

I was the first person to your new site according to your stats graphic.

If this works so well, why don't you drive some traffic to your own site?

Proof is in the pudding.

You need to find another forum to SPAM your lies and ......

No-one here is stupid enough to fall for it....

werd

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by impact561
    I just want you to know I am not here to promote my site on abestweb.com The only reason I am here is to try and side step some of the damage comments like the above will cause me as more of my potential clients land here and decide not to try my service based on a hand full of comments made by people who don't actually know about my service.

Thanks

Sean.
    The OP had no idea what you are promoting, and after reading this thread, neither do I.

Why don't you buy an an announcement and tell us all the good things about your service, whatever it might be. If you can afford to risk $2500 on leapfish, you can certainly afford an additional $75 to provide this information to a captive, interested audience.
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

Smile
    Thank you for the free copy editing RemodelingGuy - I will fix that ASAP!

I'm not here for conflict.
    I enjoy this form since finding it.

It would not be fair to place personal ads in my own network!

I am not here to promote my site as I have said - I am only here to clear up some questions. I do not have to promote my site - I delivered 2 million impressions in july and am set to double this month the advertisers I have are delighted and my partners are earning good money 2.50 ecpm so I actually have nothing to prove.

people who choose to be swayed by a few unfounded opinions are actually choosing to missing out on an amazing opportunity to get huge traffic at a marginal price.

If there are any doubts I am offering anyone reading this thread 100 free visitors.

just email me your 125x125 banner to uploads@affiliatemarketingplaybook.com

sean

I just reviewed your site....Freebie....lol question....is this targeted traffic? I know that some of these services are kookie. but for alexa purposes?!? is your blog posting targeted you know won't post my high heel shoe site in a Hockey blog...lol
    Edit... kinda a sneeky way to get ur site noticed tho? but your not the typical spammer usually they don't stick around to respond back. Maybe just a rough start on your behalf.....I say your behalf because well I didn't say any thing wrong wait the op isn't you haha I can read but I can't comprehend
    I attract success and abundance into my life because that is who I am.

Haha, I guess I am a little new, but then again I'm also honest.

I guess I just don't know how these things go.

I merely thought that forms were an open dialog. No I am not a spammer,

As I mentioned I only came across this thread when I was reviewing my back links. I only want to make sure that answers people have are accurate.

As for traffic limiters you can choose any limitation you like.

This as in any traffic service can slow down the rate at wich you recieve your impressions

but no this is not an alexa ranking site. I will limit by ip, geographic region, keyword, (Temprature - and region) and many other filters are available.

I serve through Openx and our traffic is ppc driven.

You site is fully loaded in a browser by choice there are no pop ups what so ever associated with this advertising.

21. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread