Affiliate Manager Alan Hamilton's Avatar
    The newest use for recycled cardboard!
    Can't wait to see the crash test results for this baby!!

http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com...entid=20312504
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

Aw, gee. I thought from the thread title it really WAS made of recycled cardboard. Wasted 10 minutes scanning articles and Googling to find out.

Got me on that one.
    Generate more fake news.

Hysterical Alan, priceless.
    Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

ABW Ambassador
    Well, Tata Nano was written off by all the industry pundits everywhere even before Tata came up with its name. But it did happen.

So don't laugh it off so soon. Engineering is a field that doesn't stay at one place.

Didn't they say man can't fly...

Affiliate Manager
    Ain't NO freaking way I will buy a car that small. I drive a highway everday with nothing but 18 wheelers. If I got hit in something like that, the 18 wheeler would not even feel like it ran over a speed bump.

Quote Originally Posted by SlowCooker
    Ain't NO freaking way I will buy a car that small. I drive a highway everday with nothing but 18 wheelers. If I got hit in something like that, the 18 wheeler would not even feel like it ran over a speed bump.
    Instead of those battery operated kiddie cars that parents buy their toddlers, I'm thinking of maybe buying a Tata for my grandkids to drive up and down the driveway, it's about the same size.
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    Saw a "Smart Car" on the freeway last week. I did a double take because it looked like a toy - the lady driving gave me a smug look. Sent me off on a rant to the guy driving for an hour or more. LOL

People who buy these "mini cars" to preserve the environment make me laugh - their lives are in danger. Guess the environment is more important?
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

Quote Originally Posted by Rexanne
    People who buy these "mini cars" to preserve the environment make me laugh - their lives are in danger.
    And that...is the master plan. Once they are eliminated, there will be more of everything for the rest of us. Bwhahahaha!

-rematt
    "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant." - Richard Nixon

They certainly don't make sense on U.S. highways! They were developed for India, where local driving is a high adventure: http://www.time.com/time/world/artic...576101,00.html
    In India and Bangladesh, turn signals and rear mirrors are for sissies. Drivers are responsible for what's ahead of them, not what's behind. Many studiously ignore vehicles not in their direct line of vision, meaning the horn is the only way to make your presence known. So drivers use it. Always.
    In smaller suburbs & towns, these cars would be great for trips to local stores. And as self-enclosed communities are being built, especially for seniors, the need to venture outside of your community to see a doctor, enjoy entertainment or buy a few groceries is being reduced. These would be perfect and very affordable for seniors on a tight budget. However, G-d forbid they take them out on highways.
    Renée
    Pay no attention to that woman behind the curtain. -Wizardress of Oz

I'm thinking the best use would be as weather protected golf carts!

Affiliate Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan Hamilton
    I'm thinking the best use would be as weather protected golf carts!

OR, why not just start driving golf carts to work?!

12. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread