ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Posts containing racist, sexual- or religious-, personal-, etc offending content will be removed and will get you banned immediately<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm guessing that includes sig lines right? You know who you are... ERASE IT

-------------
    <font size="1">The price of Open Source is your sanity</font>

For shame, who did that? I missed it.

Mr.Merchant, if you do business in any way what-so-ever with parasites, your products will not be sold on my sites!!
    Affiliates, before you use CJ merchants, Read This! Comments are to be interpreted as opinion unless otherwise noted.

ABW Ambassador
    Use the search function Sandra, it's an easy find

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Sig line:
    14/88
    Unsere Ehre Heisst Treue<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

14/88:

This numeral represents the phrase "14 words," the number of words in an expression that has become the battle cry and rallying slogan for the white supremacist movement: "We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children."

The eighth letter of the alphabet is "H." Eight two times signifies "HH, " shorthand for the Nazi greeting, "Heil Hitler." 88 is often found on hate group flyers, in both the greetings and closing comments of letters written by neo-Nazis, and in e-mail addresses.

"Unsere Ehre Heisst Treue" was the slogan of Hitler's Waffen-SS troops during World War II, and can still be found on banners at meetings of former Waffen-SS units. Today, it is used by neo-Nazis in the original German or its English translation, "Our Honor is Loyalty," to demonstrate allegiance to the white supremacist movement.

-------------

Javi:

I believe this has been addressed.

See this thread

Karl Smith >>> phillyBurbs - Your Internet Starts Here
    ---------
    Beware Parasiteware! It is stealing your money! >>> click here to learn more

ABW Ambassador
    I don't think the person in question is around here until further notice.

He did change it, his archived posts still bear the sig and his avatar, though the post that almost got out of hand has been deleted.

There's a post by Haiko explaining things.

-----------------------------
    It's better to write something crappy that you can improve upon later than it is to write nothing. - Comedian Mike Myers

ABW Ambassador
    hehe sorry, I had some exams earlier this month and haven't been around to much

Thanks for the link Karl, and thanks for taking care of it Haiko.

-------------

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread