Can you please help out a newbaby
    Hello,
    I need your help, I have a customer that bought an item from my site & It never showed up as a sale at SAS. I filed a ticket, over 10 days ago, And have never heard back. So, Please a 2 part question.
    How long should it take to receive an answer from a ticket??
    My other question is, When a Sale does not show in your account, do you write to SAS, or to the merchant, about this matter.
    Any Help would be greatly appreciated.
    Many Thanks,
    Renee'

Definitely the merchant first. Contact them through the SAS interface perhaps, but definitely the merchant.

That's not to say a good network like SAS doesn't care about such things, but it will be faster to talk to the folks that are supposed to ship the product

Also, it's interesting that the customer contacted you. Were they unable to get a hold of the merchant?
    Kevin Webster
    twitter: levelanalytics

Kayak Fishing
    Web Analytics and Affiliate Marketing

Kevin,
    Thank you very much for such a quick & helpful response...
    Renee'

http and a telephoto
    Shareasale does pass that kind of ticket on to the merchant, it is up to the merchant to investigate and get back to Shareasale. Send a follow up message with your original ticket number. Then contact the merchant directly also.
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Also good to check the ticket status for replies within the SAS interface, I had an open ticket this week which Nate had already replied to, but I didn't get an email telling me he had replied, only found his reply when I was going back to ask for an update

Cheers

Chris
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread