Looking for Accredited Online Universities!
    I want to enroll in online college as I am doing job. I am looking for online masters’ degree program. I am quite fearful regarding their future because there are some employers who do not accept online degrees thinking that the quality of syllabus is not on par with the traditional degree program.

If you guys have any information regarding some good online masters degree in Accounting, please let me know. Thanks a lot!

Well suzane there are number of well-established universities that offer online degrees like Ashford University, Aspen University, Capella University. If your degree is recognized from the same department from where school programs are affiliated, then there should not be any difference in the syllabus.Employers don't get partial in accepting degree if they are earned through online mode.

in the PhillyBurbs!

I'll have to disagree with you on this one. In some cases, employers won't discern a difference. However, in many cases, they will. There are a lot of variables involved, but the bottom line is, some employers - and fields - still look at online degrees as second-rate. Not saying I agree with that, just saying that the perception persists in many areas.

You can do online course work at just about any REAL brick & mortar college.

There is no need to focus just on schools who do online only.

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread