Confused and lost in VPS clicks.
    I understand a lot of changes occurred. Nice. But I'm afraid I don't have the time to read and figure out how my clicks and payout went from what they were to zero. There are no records showing anything any longer.

It seems every time I try to get close to VPS affiliation, I'm on some foreign site far removed from the one VPS I could find at {http://www.aff.biz}. Requested "Call back" submission results in "No agents available.... try later..."

So much effort made to promote selling, and it's too hard to find support at the server. The clicks lost is no big deal, the record of payout is no big deal - spent that already but I don't understand where the VPS and dedicated deals went.

Has any link we made to MidPhase been scuttled, have they moved, changed hands? Confused, as to why I click on any link at aff.biz I'm on some weird page about becoming an affiliate selling other - stuff -. Where do I go to find my lost click thru and sale?

I

Affiliate Network Rep
    Hi,

Aff.biz is the UK2Group company now in charge of affiliate relations - please send me an email at affiliates@aff.biz with your details of lost sales. We may have a bug in the VPS.net code - I'll make sure our team reviews the lost sales and gives you credit.

Sorry for the troubles, affiliates@aff.biz is definitely the best way to get ahold of us - also I send out almost weekly updates that include my Skype, and various other contact methods.

Thanks for being an affiliate!
    Nick Nelson | nick at aff.biz | Skype: snickn | Phone: 312.282.4515
    Aff.biz Coming Soon - Midphase.com, ANHosting.com, US2.net & UK2.net
    Join now!
    We're serious about Affiliates! - Free Hosting for all Affiliates, ask me how.

Quote Originally Posted by nickn
    Hi,

........- please send me an email at affiliates@aff.biz with your details of lost sales. .............
    I sent you an email with details. BUT, I should clear it up hear as well that I didn't lose any sale/s. I should have been clearer. What I meant I can't find is a sale - one. I had only one sale in my account from last year and had quickly received my cheque so we are square with all that.

So every one is clear then, it is the record of the sale that I cannot find any where in my account.

...Sorry for the troubles, affiliates@aff.biz is definitely the best way to get ahold of us - ....

Thanks for that, and the quick response. I just wanted to make certain that the guys I started with are still in command, because it was the way they ran things that I decided to try a new client with them.

.......also I send out almost weekly updates that include my Skype, and various other contact methods.

The 'deal' notice update is confusing. In it you say
    .....I'm the new sales manager for Midphase.com, and the UK2 Group family on the USA side of the pond!

Is that both are on this side or that of the pond, or is one on one side and the other on the other, of the pond?

I Sorry to be so tuned out - but I'm getting there.

Affiliate Network Rep
    Midphase.com is a US company still so it's included in the "US Side of the Pond" .... UK2.net, VI.net and Another.com are our UK companies.
    Nick Nelson | nick at aff.biz | Skype: snickn | Phone: 312.282.4515
    Aff.biz Coming Soon - Midphase.com, ANHosting.com, US2.net & UK2.net
    Join now!
    We're serious about Affiliates! - Free Hosting for all Affiliates, ask me how.

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread