Haiko please drop this company like the plague they are.

When is enough going to be enough, I am spending my day eliminating my site of over 10K links. Is it not bad enough I had to do this not that long ago. When is enough going to be enough?

I am wondering if they are even going to pay us, this is beyond unacceptable.

SandraR
    <font size="1" face="Arial">| SSAN &amp; AIM: SSanAssistance | MSN &amp; Yahoo: SSan_Assistance |</font></p>

[This message was edited by SandraR on February 19, 2004 at 03:04 PM.]

ABW Ambassador
    Tiger Direct? So they are playing funny, too?

What's going on?

Irma,

TigerDirect started the crazy, there sister company completed it.

SandraR
    <font size="1" face="Arial">| SSAN &amp; AIM: SSanAssistance | MSN &amp; Yahoo: SSan_Assistance |</font></p>

ABW Ambassador
    Sandra, I feel certain they'll take the path of others and bail as soon as their contract ends.

$2,000 sure aint much for exposure for tiger but when all the exposure is bad well...... they'll tuck their tails between their legs and run just like OS did and just like ColdWaterCreek did.

Make them finish paying Haiko for the honor of us giving them crap "publically" which I know you are fully capable of. Give um hell girl!

For those that may be unaware, tiger is overwritting affiliate cookies with their own SE links, emails and have even set up their own "in house" affiliate sites that also openly competes with affiliates to further dilute their likelihood of paying you a commish as well.

They deserve ZERO promotion from all affiliates IMO.

** Have you asked for change? **

I've always avoided them just because of some problems that a relative had with an order. I thought their pricing and products looked great, but customer service is important to me too.

Is the "sister company" the affiliate site, or another merchant? If it's another merchant, please let us know who it is so those who feel the need can avoid them.

Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com

ABW Ambassador
    Systemax is the parent company of both Tiger Direct and Dartek. And hopefully, no others.

A pox on both their houses.

Wayne

Animal Lover
    And I was just about to sign up with them - thanks for the heads up guys.

Oscar

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MichaelColey:
    I've always avoided them just because of some problems that a relative had with an order. I thought their pricing and products looked great, but customer service is important to me too.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    This from a man who will promote KBToys after they screw everyone out of thousands of dollars. Dude, your opinion doesn't mean much in my book. Have a good one.

TD's forum is a freebie because they were the first ones to join, beyond that I forsee some interesting developments by March.

<font size="2" face="Verdana">Haiko

The secret of success is constancy of purpose. ~ Disraeli
    </font></p>

Aahhhh...

29 February rears its head again...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by BradleyB:
    This from a man who will promote KBToys after they screw everyone out of thousands of dollars. Dude, your opinion doesn't mean much in my book. Have a good one. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Screwing me is one thing. Screwing my customers is totally different. My site can survive without 45 days worth of one merchant's commissions. My site won't survive if customers don't trust my recommendations.

I can understand if you don't feel the same way.

Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MichaelColey:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by BradleyB:
    This from a man who will promote KBToys after they screw everyone out of thousands of dollars. Dude, your opinion doesn't mean much in my book. Have a good one. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Screwing me is one thing. Screwing my customers is totally different. My site can survive without 45 days worth of one merchant's commissions. My site won't survive if customers don't trust my recommendations.

I can understand if you don't feel the same way.

Michael Coley
    http://www.amazing-bargains.com<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

dude, why are you giving free clicks to kbtoys? you know they're not gonna pay you right?

"...my site of over 10K links."

How about some of us with over 60k links?

As for the KB toys situation. If someone wants to continue to promote them - so what? There are bigger battles to fight.

Fred

Are you sure the nurses know you're using the computer?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by buy_online:
    _"...my site of over 10K links."_

How about some of us with over 60k links?

As for the KB toys situation. If someone wants to continue to promote them - so what? There are bigger battles to fight.

Fred

_Are you sure the nurses know you're using the computer?_<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Each link hand coded? Or I though they banned feeds...

I did not really like there feed so I only placed 10K worth of stuff.

Dartek offered the feed after TigerDirect Pulled there.

Bastard’s fooled al of us! I hop they rot in Bankruptcy court!

SandraR

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Haiko:
    TD's forum is a freebie because they were the first ones to join...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Then their worth to affiliates is worth every penny they spent.

Wayne

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ElectricPixel.com:
    dude, why are you giving free clicks to kbtoys? you know they're not gonna pay you right? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>No, the bankruptcy affects all PAST debts as of the time they filed for bankruptcy. Traffic and sales I send them AFTER they declared bankruptcy are not in jeopardy.

Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com

Just Lurking
    No, the bankruptcy affects all PAST debts as of the time they filed for bankruptcy. Traffic and sales I send them AFTER they declared bankruptcy are not in jeopardy.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>TD's playing so many games with affiliates you'ld be better off trying to get paid through bankruptcy court.

------------------------------
    "If all the newbies are going to start writing ebooks maybe I should get started on mine!" -- Buddha

19. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread