Go to Google and type in miserable failure. Top 3 results are:

Michael Moore
    Hillary Rodham Clinton
    Biography of Jimmy Carter

The new update seems to be working well.

"Bueller...? Bueller...?"

Actually, GWB (the best president ever) still appears to be #1 when I search.

I think people have been putting links like this (miserable failure miserable failure miserable failure) on high ranking sites.

My favorite is still the French military victories!

Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com

I agree with you Mike. It seems there is a silent war out there to get your least favorite political personality to show up as a "Miserable Failure"

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> I agree with you Mike. It seems there is a silent war out there to get your least favorite political personality to show up as a "Miserable Failure"
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE> I don't think GWB needs any help in being classified as a "miserable failure." Let his record speak for itself!

Andy

Oh here we go again

Do we really need this thread???

My favorite google bombing is "Weapons of mass destruction"

Cheers,

Beth

<html>
    <style type="text/css">
    < !--
    body, td {
    margin-top: 0px;
    margin-bottom: 0px;
    margin-right: 0px;
    margin-left: 0px;
    font-family: Verdana;
    font-size: .8em;
    </style>

<font color=#006666>Audible: providing you tools to earn more cash! 9% to 20% commissions!
    Coupons * Seven Direct Data Feeds * Bonuses for Top Partners * Strong Support

www.audible.com/affiliates

Beth Kirsch * bkirsch [at] Audible.com * 1.973.837.2742 -- phone
    </font>
    </head>
    </html>

ABW Ambassador
    Yeah, you're too late, steveinid

When this concept was new, fresh and funny, it was completely different. You are too late and too irrelevant. And, if I might add, we don't need your f*king political opinions in an affiliate marketing forum. This thread should be locked, preferably dumped.

Best,

Wayne

The control freaks should all lighten up.

If someone wants to post on this topic, it is certainly no skin off your nose. Go post on some topic that interests YOU and stop trying to control everyone else.

Mr.Merchant, if you do business in any way what-so-ever with parasites, your products will not be sold on my sites!!
    Affiliates, before you use CJ merchants, Read This! Comments are to be interpreted as opinion unless otherwise noted.

ABW Ambassador
    You're right, Sanf, I forgot where we were for a minute.

So in the spirit of free and open discussion:

It's good to see that the little shrub's 99 million dollar campaign chest can buy changes in the Google rankings.

There, is that better?

Wayne

New Sig: I believe in free speech. I just need to express it in inappropriate places.

You're getting there, Wayne. Keep working on it and in a few months, you too can be just as crazy as the rest of us. And, better off for it, I might add.

You know, Wayne, very few of us come here just for affiliate marketing news. If you think that is all ABW is about or for, you have really missed the ABW experience big time.

We work at home by ourselves for the large part. Few family members or friends and aquaintences even know what our work life is like. We come here to as a break and to associate with people who are like ourselves and have similar frustrations and experiences.

So do pardon us if we stray from talking shop all the time. We want to talk about other things from time to time with our co-workers. You know, like real people. I hope that is OK with you because I don't really think it is going to change. Nor should it.

And, BTW you DID insult the four posters who WERE interested enough to post on the subject and annoyed me. So, again, I think YOU may be the one who needs an adjustment.

Mr.Merchant, if you do business in any way what-so-ever with parasites, your products will not be sold on my sites!!
    Affiliates, before you use CJ merchants, Read This! Comments are to be interpreted as opinion unless otherwise noted.

[This message was edited by SSanf on February 20, 2004 at 12:46 AM.]

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> My favorite google bombing is "Weapons of mass destruction" <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Has my vote too! Great little parody.

Jim

ABW Ambassador
    Oh well, SSanF, if I didn't annoy people here once in a while I likely wouldn't have any human contact at all for days or weeks on end. I work at home, and since no one was crazy enough to follow me to the North Country, I live alone. Not complaining though. Expecting better from my occasional contacts with humans, I've just developed an intolorance for mindless ditto-heads using any soapbox they can find to spew forth their partisan rantings.

I've been guilty of straying off-topic but I do try to avoid mindless partisan baiting, the likes of which we often see in these forums, specifically the inane provocation that started this thread. I don't see this type of baiting as an invitation to an intelligent discussion of issues. It's just as meaningless as if I started a thread entitled "___." (Oh never mind, just insert your favorite George Bush-disparaging remark here.)

It's not the discussion I mind. It's not the disagreement regarding issues. I simply cannot tolorate either bigoted comments or the mindless spewing of political soundbites. You can't argue with nitwits Ssanf, the type who can only state their opinions through a clever joke or quote something they heard elsewhere, presenting it as if it carried any weight of authority or fact at all. I know you feel strongly about that when a certain member here hits his racist stride. I feel the same when I hear this political vitriol, coming clear out of the blue with not a hint of thoughtful consideration behind it.

I'm not trying to be a control freak here. I don't pay the bills here anyway. But I feel as strongly about my political beliefs as whats-his-name, the one that started this (in my opinion) inappropriate thread. I can find lots of on-topic venues for my thoughts though I admit to being often intimitated by the hostility I sometimes find there. In these forums, I do try to stay somewhat on topic, stay moderately civil, and try very hard to not be an ******* by starting in-your-face threads ilke this. I had family that pulled that crap and I didn't put up with it from them either.

Well, it's time to lighten up for the evening. Early morning, actually. Good night.

Wayne

[This message was edited by NorthernStudio on February 20, 2004 at 03:04 AM.]

Very well said NorthernStudio!!

Why was the current events forum shut down if these type of political rants are acceptable here at ABW? Why do the moderators continually shut down threads that turn political? There are some members here that take every opportunity spew their political rhetoric.

Lets open the current events forum back up and keep the political rants in it's own forum.

ABW Ambassador
    In before the lock!

-----------------------------
    It's better to write something crappy that you can improve upon later than it is to write nothing. - Comedian Mike Myers

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    LOL...Blagh..Blagh...Blagh as everyone is on their seats awaiting the outcome of today's Iranian national elections and if San Franciso will succeed from the UNION.

Mike & Charlie ...

"Payment is one option that isn't negotiable. Merchants require it for purchases ...SO DO WE."

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by weisinator:
    In before the lock!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

OK NOW!

Are you lurking for almost locked threads and getting in there?

You are cracking me up.

If you have nothing better to do watch this and participate:
    Just for you!

SandraR
    <font size="1" face="Arial">| SSAN &amp; AIM: SSanAssistance | MSN &amp; Yahoo: SSan_Assistance |</font></p>

HOLY SMOKES... I get home and find all this crap about baiting and spewing.

Take a chill pill, relax, smoke a little bud, open a bud, or huff some paint. Do what ever it is you need to do to loosen that baseball bat you have inserted up your bee-hind.

I thought the miserable failure thing was a little humorous. After all, all the liberals thought it was funny when GWB was #1. I didn't complain. Now we get this self righteous, my little feelers have been hurt by your mean old post, garbage. Re-f'n-lax, DUDE.

We aren't a bunch of "ditto heads" running around like brainwashed zombies... If anything posted on here was offensive, that was. You are basically calling a whole class of people ignorant. BUT, I don't find that offensive at all. Very little offends me. Matter of fact, I don't think any thing much offends me. You can even bash my race and I really don't give a hoot.

So, sit back and enjoy the tunes. Cabin fever kills.

Party on...

Northern... Just finished reading your whole post. Just skimmed it before. I gotta tell ya, man. If you truly are stuck in a cabin in the woods. Take a vacation and get around some people. You are taking life WAY TOO SERIOUSLY.

My post was far from an in your face intimidating, violent confrontational, bigoted... whatever you said. I read about it on SEO Chat... I laughed out loud and came here to post for the likes of SSanf, cause I know she likes this kinda thing and can appreciate it for what it is. meaningless but funny.

Take up smoking or something.

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    I enrolled in a free sensitivity training class once. Seems they wanted me to smoke pot once a week and dress up as a woman and bar hop....to get more in touch with my feminine side...
    Hell ...I just popped a budweizer, farted, while eating their last donuts.

Mike & Charlie ...

"Payment is one option that isn't negotiable. Merchants require it for purchases ...SO DO WE."

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SandraR:
    If you have nothing better to do watch this and participate:
    http://www.ssan.com/cgi-bin/links/ju...OCKQUOTE>Crank Yankers > All

For the record, I'm not lurking just to say IBTL, I'm just calling em as I see em. So far I'm batting 0/2.

Good thing I'm not an oddsmaker.

-----------------------------
    It's better to write something crappy that you can improve upon later than it is to write nothing. - Comedian Mike Myers

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Beth Kirsch:
    My favorite google bombing is "Weapons of mass destruction"

Cheers,

Beth

<html>
    <style type="text/css">
    < !--
    body, td {
    margin-top: 0px;
    margin-bottom: 0px;
    margin-right: 0px;
    margin-left: 0px;
    font-family: Verdana;
    font-size: .8em;
    </style>

<font color=#006666>_Audible: providing you tools to earn more cash! 9% to 20% commissions!
    Coupons * Seven Direct Data Feeds * Bonuses for Top Partners * Strong Support_
    http://www.audible.com/affiliates

Beth Kirsch * bkirsch [at] Audible.com * 1.973.837.2742 -- phone
    </font>
    </head>
    </html>

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Agreed, excellent T-Shirt on sale at that website, http://www.cafeshops.com/wmd404.6739741
    "My friends went to Iraq to look for Weapons of Mass Destruction and all they found was this lousy t-shirt!"

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>I work at home, and since no one was crazy enough to follow me to the North Country, I live alone. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I live just a bit south of you where it is a little more tropical. I think you've been snowed in too long.

Hurry Summer!

_____
    I earned something? Who screwed up?

23. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread