Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    ChecksUnlimited.com - Coupon codes are here !!
    Hello Team,

Everyone has been asking and we now have four awesome coupon codes available for you to promote to your website visitors.

We have set these up so they never expire, set them up once on your website, add traffic and let them bring you the sales. These coupons links are already encoded, just add your affiliate id and copy and paste to your website.

Coupon Deal #1

Coupon Title: Designer Checks, First Time Customers
    Coupon Description: First Time Customer, Free Shipping and Handling, Free Lettering, Free 4th box, Free Labels w a 2 or 4 box order, Special Edition Upgrade, Checks start at $7.50 per box
    Coupon Start Date: 06/18/2009
    Coupon End Date: 12/31/2050
    Coupon Code: NAFF
    Coupon Link for your website: <a href="http://www.shareasale.com/u.cfm?m=8684&u=ADDYOURSASIDHERE&d=18999">Designer Checks, First Time Customers</a>

Coupon Deal #2

Coupon Title: Checks Unlimited, Reorder Customers
    Coupon Description: Reorder Customers, Free Lettering, Mylines, Symbols, Free 4th box of checks, Free Special Edition Upgrade, Checks starting at 10.95 per box
    Coupon Start Date: 06/18/2009
    Coupon Code: AFFR
    Coupon Link for your website: <a href="http://www.shareasale.com/u.cfm?m=8684&u=ADDYOURSASIDHERE&d=19000">Checks Unlimited, Reorder Customers</a>

Coupon Deal #3
    Coupon Title: Business Checks, additional 10% off online check pricing.
    Coupon Description: Business Checks offer code an additional 10% off check pricing online.
    Coupon Start Date: 06/15/2009
    Coupon Code: BAJK
    Coupon Link for your website: <a href="http://www.shareasale.com/u.cfm?m=8684&u=ADDYOURSASIDHERE&d=12103">Business Checks, additional 10% off online check pricing.</a>

Coupon Deal #4
    Coupon Title: Personal checks, additional 10% off reorder check pricing.
    Coupon Description: Personal checks only - additional 10% off reorder check pricing default online.
    Coupon Start Date: 06/15/2009
    Coupon Code: PJKA
    Coupon Link for your website: <a href="http://www.shareasale.com/u.cfm?m=8684&u=ADDYOURSASIDHERE&d=12104">Personal checks, additional 10% off reorder check pricing.</a>

Take a minute now and load these to your website so your visitors can save money when they order their checks from Checks Unlimited. These coupons are also on the back end on the SAS database. Lock and load ..

Thank you in advance for your support, we appreciated it. As always, if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me. I'm here to help you succeed with our program.

Have an amazing day,
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Wow, thank to all the ABW coupon affiliates, you guys rock ... nice boost in sales yesterday from the codes ...
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Rodriguez
    Hello Team,

Everyone has been asking and we now have four awesome coupon codes available for you to promote to your website visitors.

We have set these up so they never expire, set them up once on your website, add traffic and let them bring you the sales. These coupons links are already encoded, just add your affiliate id and copy and paste to your website.
    I thought those new coupons were going to be included on the SAS dealdatabase2.xml, so I reloaded my dealdatabase script after adding the 8684 merchant Id# to it.... But they are not there...

I guess that since they never expire, that I better add them manually?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sal
    I thought those new coupons were going to be included on the SAS dealdatabase2.xml, so I reloaded my dealdatabase script after adding the 8684 merchant Id# to it.... But they are not there...

I guess that since they never expire, that I better add them manually?
    Sal, all 4 are loaded on the sas DB on our end, i'll check with Brian and see what's up if anything ...

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Rodriguez
    Sal, all 4 are loaded on the sas DB on our end, i'll check with Brian and see what's up if anything ...
    Just remember that there are two sas DB's, one is the manual dealdatabase, and the other one is the dealdatabase2.xml...

Yup, Sure ... now let me check ... Cagles Mill's Avatar
    Originally posted by Andy:
    Wow, thank to all the ABW coupon affiliates, you guys rock ... nice boost in sales yesterday from the codes
    Andy, Since I was the one to first ask about coupons (recently) in the "4Checks Changes" thread, do I get a bonus for requesting them?

Seriously though, I love the new coupons and I will have all 4 of them on 2 different sites later today or tomorrow, but could we ask just one more favor? I would love it if you could create little banners to go with them (especially 120x60 size).

I know, we're never satisfied. Sorry about that.
    Rick M.
    I would rather have a bottle in front of me, than have a frontal lobotomy!
    Does your bubblegum lose its flavor on the bedpost overnight?

Are there any codes that work across the board for all of these affiliated sites?

Also, there is a link in Shareasale interface "Free Custom Lettering, Free Upgrade, Free 4th Box - Click Here". Does this particular link need to be clicked to activate this offer? Or is it applicable to any order? Either way, whether an "activation link" is needed or not, the presence of the form field to enter an offer code is probably confusing as heck to the customer.
    CUSTOM BANNERS by GRAPHICS CANDY ~ Banner Sets and Website Graphics ~ Professional design, reasonable rates
    DESIGNER DOG CHECKS ~ We double-dog dare ya to write one!

With 12 check sites live and 6 more in the works, I figured it wouldn't hurt to try to extend the available selection of offers a little bit.

Thankfully, there are plenty of other check vendors to "fill the shelves" with, so to speak. So never mind
    CUSTOM BANNERS by GRAPHICS CANDY ~ Banner Sets and Website Graphics ~ Professional design, reasonable rates
    DESIGNER DOG CHECKS ~ We double-dog dare ya to write one!

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread